Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was browsing the web after a certain top gear ep featuring a Mitsuoka which happened to be based on the Infiniti Q sedan, and came across this!

Now, not what anyone would call attractive, but it is interesting! Mitsuoka makes lots of cars based on others with more of a classic faux-rolls look, and it was interesting to see one based on our TSX. Hope you all had fun looking at it :p

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
I don't care if that thing is based on the TSX because after all the work they've done the two share almost no similarities.

I did have fun looking at it though.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
goes to show you how much a front/rear end can significantly change a car's looks for the better or worse
+1 to this, case and point would be the TL or any Acura with the new gladiator grill:laugh: although I will say I like the new face lifted TL much more.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't care if that thing is based on the TSX because after all the work they've done the two share almost no similarities.

I did have fun looking at it though.
Mechanically seems just about identical to JDM accord... physically however I agree. Id still rock a conversion kit tho :p

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
meh.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha! Because Mitsuoka likes to make funky weird looking stuff :) I still think it's interesting! Wouldn't buy one... but it's interesting :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts