·
, Admin, Marketplace
2,147,483,659 Posts
What’s going on?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I have been in search of window deflectors for a TSX Wagon, hard to find and much needed items. One of the forum members ( Ron242, I believe) put me in touch with another guy, with a handle of Fab Billy, ( don't know if he's a forum guy or not),who claimed to have a full set of like new deflectors for $70. Long story short, after extensive communication as to how to arrange payment, Fab Billy took my money and ran - never delivered on the product.. Never even produced a picture, for that matter.

I trusted him. My bad, I guess. The only recourse I have is to give him a bad review on the forum. I would prefer not to go negative, but seems I have no other choice. I was wondering as to the best way to handle that.

Thanks

Garth

·
Registered
463 Posts
Thanks. I have been in search of window deflectors for a TSX Wagon, hard to find and much needed items. One of the forum members ( Ron242, I believe) put me in touch with another guy, with a handle of Fab Billy, ( don't know if he's a forum guy or not),who claimed to have a full set of like new deflectors for $70. Long story short, after extensive communication as to how to arrange payment, Fab Billy took my money and ran - never delivered on the product.. Never even produced a picture, for that matter.

I trusted him. My bad, I guess. The only recourse I have is to give him a bad review on the forum. I would prefer not to go negative, but seems I have no other choice. I was wondering as to the best way to handle that.

Thanks

Garth
Yeah, that’s on you, unfortunately.

Nothing a mod will be able to do. I believe that account was banned a while ago, anyway.

·
, Admin, Marketplace
2,147,483,659 Posts
Please send me a PM with links to the profiles.

If they took your money no need to have them on the forum. Always use PayPal and never send as friends and family.

Sorry this has happened but it does happen to the best of us.

·
, Admin, Marketplace
2,147,483,659 Posts
Just post links here please.
Thanks

·
, Admin, Marketplace
2,147,483,659 Posts
Can’t find them when I do a member search

1 - 14 of 14 Posts