Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello guys I got banned for posting a link and all my stuff got deleted lol.
So now I have more data to show how everything works on cl9 with custom airbox mod. Will try to put everything into a perspective.

About this dyno place it is revo facility in belgrade and all of cl9 are pushing 189-192hp stock on here.
This are graphs from a cl9 that was in perfect condition so I took it as a base.
At final run that car had 421 serge bo, serge bo reflash, cat removed and intake was disconected from resonator. On my graph it is the red line that I applied via paint lol.

Second car (pic no4) had serge reflash, 421 header from other brand (didnt wanna tell that info to me), cat removed and has stock intake connected to resonator. Green line on my graph.

My car (pic no5 white line) has same everything as the first car + custom air box with drop in k&n filter.

Box mod are:
Gutted ribs / plastic lower and upper box
3d printed 84mm intake with v.stack - Stock is 74mm
air channel for fresh air supply.

One more thing to note is that my filter was a little bit caked up so there were prob 5hp more to gain. Ill post pic of it when I get it out for a wash so its up for debate.

Car on the dyno

Total was 227hp and 254nm and is highest output for cl9 on this dyno.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is shown in testing on g and g that loong in bumper intakes are loosing power compared to short ones.
My intake temp is 26c at 19c ambient temp.
Dont know about software all cars are flashed by serge bo.

Before I ever did dyno I was doing 3rd gear poulls to see what mod did what.
421 removed 1.2 sec from 60 to 140kmh
Airbox mod removed 0.8 from 60 to 140kmh.

Now 100-200 kmh is 16.6sec in one direction and 17.1 in other. Tested it both direction on same road just to be consistent.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It is shown in testing on g and g that loong in bumper intakes are loosing power compared to short ones.
My intake temp is 26c at 19c ambient temp.
Dont know about software all cars are flashed by serge bo.

Before I ever did dyno I was doing 3rd gear poulls to see what mod did what.
421 removed 1.2 sec from 60 to 140kmh
Airbox mod removed 0.8 from 60 to 140kmh.

Now 100-200 kmh is 16.6sec in one direction and 17.1 in other. Tested it both direction on same road just to be consistent.

Wild... I'm running 16.5 second on the 1/4 Mile. I'm confident that tomorrow I can get it down into the 15s 1/4 mile. I do not have a boost additive, I run all motor with RDX injectors and a 72mm grams TB.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.