Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I turned in my car today for moisture in the headlamp. It was under warranty and I got a crappy mazda protege for a rental. They said it would take 2+ hours to replace due to the removal of the bumper.

Anyone eles have this problem?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I don't have this problem, yet. I got my TSX just few days ago, so I will have to wait and see in about a month or so.

On the other site I visited, several owners are reporting the same problem. I hope it is just a bad batch and not a bigger quality problem.

·
Registered
954 Posts
TSX_CA said:
I don't have this problem, yet. I got my TSX just few days ago, so I will have to wait and see in about a month or so.

On the other site I visited, several owners are reporting the same problem. I hope it is just a bad batch and not a bigger quality problem.
I'm guessing that it's not going to be a "bigger quality problem". All new models have some kind of quirks their first year. My guess is that the gasket on the headlamp housing is a bad design. They will probably end up replacing all of the current ones and next year's model will not experience this problem.

That's why I've decided to keep my GSR sedan for another year or two... to make sure that they get all the bugs out of the TSX and to wait for the new TL to come out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts