Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i have a question I am installing some moog enlinks front and back and im having slight issue, after removing stock one i can seem to tighten the moog one all the way is there a trick to this? there is not hex hole to hold so not really sure what to do here. any help would be appreciated

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
I have the moog ones too. If it doesn't have the hex hole, then there is nut opposite of the one you are tightening.
You will have to hold that one steady with a wrench, while socketing/wrenching the other

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
Opposite meaning on the other side of whatever surface you are tightening it to - sway bar or wheel assembly.

In my case, I actually had to gently squish back the boot a little bit to do so!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
I sell the stuff everyday, and recently just put them on my 05 tsx, they work great and just because there made in a different country now they are still a great product. Believe me I see quality and junk parts all day every day

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.