Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went through a car wash a couple of weeks ago and notices a trickle of water coming through, is this a normal accurance? Now that it is winter and -30 (Celcius) there is a lot of frozen condensation on the inside of the moonroof. I asked the dealer and the service guy said that it is pretty normal for Honda's and Acura's to have that happen in the winter, anybody else experience this?

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Never

I never had that problem w/ my previous Accord; I have not had my TSX long but I have yet to notice any kinda of leak. That sounds like something that should be fixed asap b4 something gets damaged

·
Registered
465 Posts
did u install moonroof visors? cuz if u do...i can see why....

if u don't, then its a big problem....tell the dealership to fix it.....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope, didn't install it, came with it. WHen it happened I had gone through one of those high pressure car washes, that was the only time I noticed it.

·
Registered
465 Posts
correct me if i mistaken....to have a moonroof visor, u need screws to install it....

i have been told that by having moonroof visor increases the chance of leaking.....becuz they drilled holes on the roof......

so what did the dealership do to fix it? anything?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Have them replace the seals and trim surrounding under warranty. No windows, doors should be leaking or causing any form of water condensation anywhere. This is not normal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts