Acura TSX Forum banner

801 - 820 of 868 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
^ LOL @ Barfbags LOL You know that is something that i would totally do for a car show !!! I was also thinking of printing one of these puppies out and carrying it instead of a license , imagine the look on the cops face if i hand this in while getting pulled over lol

I had to scroll again and check I thought I saw someone familiar haha :D

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
^^Thanks Man! But I made a fiberglass mold to put the ipad, couple modifications.Then i purchased the gta car kits adapter so it would charge and play songs trough the stock stereo but it does not charge iPads. So i ended up running two cables down to the hand rest, one for the Aux cable and another for a cigaret usb charger so it stays charged, the Home button is still accessible and i use the assistive touch for the other things.

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
Here's a super unique mod!
Bluetooth OBDII & iPhone OBDII app mirroring on the stock navi screen!! Many different themes and info pages.
>More info

·
Registered
709 Posts
Very interesting mod. Can you interact with the screen too (probably not right) ?

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
Very interesting mod. Can you interact with the screen too (probably not right) ?

No, can't use touch screen manipulation for the app through the navi screen unfortunately!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
133 Posts
Has anyone else gone through everything required to change the e-brake handle like I did? Cheap mod, but it required removing the cubbys and the whole center console. Also had to cut and trim the ebrake.

·
Przemek Gradzki
229 Posts
Shift boot on my automatic TSX
I like the clean look :)

·
Przemek Gradzki
229 Posts

·
LED Addict
874 Posts

·
Przemek Gradzki
229 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
No, can't use touch screen manipulation for the app through the navi screen unfortunately!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Actually Yes You Can ! ( and im not trying to support Obama here either ) the unit alone costs $1000 and then you need a carputer thats built with specific hardware

this is the piece u need
you would then have to hook it up to a carputer that has specific hardware or find a way to hook it up to whichever device you want to use the Navi screen with..... possibilities are endless ,,,, good luck let the force be with you

GA-Net+ Acura / Honda - car bus, monitor, buttons, carPC - Adapter

801 - 820 of 868 Posts