Acura TSX Forum banner

821 - 840 of 868 Posts

·
Boost = TSX's best friend
53 Posts
Aimsports cluster comes off in one minute and all gauges hideaway to give a completely stock interior look...

OEM TV w/ LED bulbs and suede roofliner, A, B and C pillars.

·
Registered
77 Posts
i installed a volt gauge where the old clock was im also installing a wideband, air pressure and oil pressure gauge (parts on order) and maybe custom shift light (have it but do i really need a shit light on a auto lol)

i didnt want gauges all over keeps it clean looking

·
Registered
77 Posts
That looks super clean but do you lose all of the functionality of the screen?

the oem radio is no longer in my car as i took it out and rewire the ac controls and where the oem radio was is now a ipad mini still doing the install of the ipad not done yet just lazy lol

·
Registered
77 Posts
its small but you dont see it done

my coin holder or what ever you call it light only come on when the lid is open and dash lights on

next some of my switch's colour change

·
Registered
830 Posts
What bulbs did you use and where did you get them ? particularly interested in the bright white look, i ordered some neo wedge or T3s or whatever they are called for my seat heater switches but they are horrible , would love to get couple of those bright white bulbs like you have in your sun roof switches. thanks in advance
its small but you dont see it done

my coin holder or what ever you call it light only come on when the lid is open and dash lights on

next some of my switch's colour change

·
Registered
77 Posts
all the leds i use i get in bulk as im a dealer so i have over 20,000 leds in stock

the leds i used in the seat heater switch are 3mm leds inside the housing and up in the button then soldered in with a resistor

the sun roof switch was done almost the same way but with a smd 5050 led

all the switch's and dash light in my car have been fully changed the only thing stock is my cluster but not for long as i have another cluster im working on right now

·
Registered
874 Posts
all the leds i use i get in bulk as im a dealer so i have over 20,000 leds in stock

the leds i used in the seat heater switch are 3mm leds inside the housing and up in the button then soldered in with a resistor

all the switch's and dash light in my car have been fully changed the only thing stock is my cluster but not for long as i have another cluster im working on right now
make 1 look like the EURO R with the RED and sell lol.

·
Registered
318 Posts

I might have to try doing that next time my switch bulbs go out... as some may know, we have tiny 12v incandescent bulbs in there, and all the vibration tends to break that little filament pretty quick. LEDS would be pretty ideal for that situation :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
make 1 look like the EURO R with the RED and sell lol.
if i had another one maybe but i only have one that is in the car and one im working on

I might have to try doing that next time my switch bulbs go out... as some may know, we have tiny 12v incandescent bulbs in there, and all the vibration tends to break that little filament pretty quick. LEDS would be pretty ideal for that situation :)
its really not hard to do just take your time

821 - 840 of 868 Posts
About this Discussion
867 Replies
239 Participants
circuitsports
Acura TSX Forum
TSX Club is the perfect forum for Acura TSX fans and Owners, where you can discuss concerns about reliability or how to upgrade your TSX with mods and accessories.
Full Forum Listing