Acura TSX Forum banner

841 - 860 of 868 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Rayack where are more pictures! That's very cool, even though I don't know anything about that engine except for it being factory turbocharged haha looks like your hood has air scoops/vents as well? I dig it brotha! The engine cover does look a little crooked though:/

·
Somaek juseyo?
1,287 Posts
OEM LED 3rd brake light :wiggle:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Pics are not working

·
After 5-10 Guinness
592 Posts
Heel-Toe Sock on Servo Cannister:

Uncle Ben's Lid and Mugen Sock on Brakefluid Cannister:

ACC-Man

·
Somaek juseyo?
1,287 Posts

·
After 5-10 Guinness
592 Posts
I installed a killswitch, start button and PLX DM-6 Gauge in my Sunglass cubby. Hooked the start button up, and it works. I may need to take it out again for repainting... did not prime it ahead of time, so it is peeling in some places.. alas..
Pic of the Cubby that has been upgraded:

Vid of starting the car w. button.. (Starting with the key is still possible. key is needed to shut off car too..)
http://vid410.photobucket.com/albums/pp189/mounty_guy/20160416_172829_zpstovxjtsh.mp4

ACC-Man

Edit: Picture of the plx now working:

·
After 5-10 Guinness
592 Posts
I had mistakenly attached the plx gauge/controllers to a hot wire, so they would've been constantly on.. Decided to install yet another switch, actually 2. Put a spst (single pole, single throw - on/off) and a dpdt (double pole, double throw - on-fwd/off/on-rvs) to open and close my valved exhaust.

I put the switches in the 2 blank covers beside the vsa button:

The spst switch controls electricity going to the plx gauge/killswitch-start-button assy, and also electricity to the exhaust switch. i will be installing an inline fuse, 5A max.

ACC-Man

Pix:
1) 2 Covers, one has been hollowed out:

2) OEM/Untouched:

3) OEM and not so much anymore...:

4) Installed and glued into place:

5) Drying:

·
Registered
2 Posts
CF matte wrap on hood, roof, and trunk. Changing it to gloss and wrapping the rest of the car soon! ig - tsxy_lol_ idk if that's considered "unique"

·
Registered
10 Posts
I haven't had my tsx since 2007, but here is what I did to it within the year that I owned it.

Lowered (of course)
Lip kit (not original)
angel eyes
clewared headlights
Backup camera tapped into navi screen
Slim DVD player in cubby hole tied to switch that takes over navi screen and can watch movies while driving

My main original that I have never seen anyone else do, is I made the blinkers in the side view mirrors white LED's instead of the normal amber ones (sorry I don't have pics of this one).
Re-soldered blue led's in all door switches and console lights

Attachments

841 - 860 of 868 Posts
About this Discussion
867 Replies
239 Participants
circuitsports
Acura TSX Forum
TSX Club is the perfect forum for Acura TSX fans and Owners, where you can discuss concerns about reliability or how to upgrade your TSX with mods and accessories.
Full Forum Listing