Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just moved to Mobile, AL for a PCS with the Coast Guard. I know it's probably going to be hard to accommodate to my car wants and needs out here but if anyone has any info on the community out here, I'd be happy to here about it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea its super humid. =/ Not really feeling the weather out here but I guess it's nice having a little spot near work where I can work on my car in peace.

·
got some new shoes :)
3,491 Posts
theres actually a car show tommorow in montgomery not too too far from mobile really i want to attend but ima be refinishing my wheels instead

·
Registered
256 Posts
hey i actually moved to mobile last year aswell. we should get together sometime.

·
Registered
256 Posts
oh, i just looked at your album, soo you're the guy i saw driving on schillenger road. haha

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea man, I live right off of Airport. My car has gone through some gnarly street beatings out here and after driving from Cali to NC to FLA and now to hear so I've had to order some OEM body parts to try and improve on its shabby looks hah.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Yea man, I live right off of Airport. My car has gone through some gnarly street beatings out here and after driving from Cali to NC to FLA and now to hear so I've had to order some OEM body parts to try and improve on its shabby looks hah.
lol., yeah my car was way lower when i lived in florida, but the roads here take some time to get used to.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Southeast TSX

hey i actually moved to mobile last year aswell. we should get together sometime.
I see that you are actually in Pensacola. Me, too. I'm a newbie with the TSX club. Bought my white 2008 TSX just a couple of weeks ago. Need to get my fog lights replaced due to cracked lenses. I understand that these things are "rock magnets". Dealer quote to repair scared me. Maybe we could get together for a cold beer one of these days?

·
Registered
378 Posts
I bought replacements online instead of going through the dealers. They always charge more. I did the replacement myself and it took about an hour to do.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I see that you are actually in Pensacola. Me, too. I'm a newbie with the TSX club. Bought my white 2008 TSX just a couple of weeks ago. Need to get my fog lights replaced due to cracked lenses. I understand that these things are "rock magnets". Dealer quote to repair scared me. Maybe we could get together for a cold beer one of these days?
Did you guys ever get together and change out those fogs? I need to buy a whole new set plus the bumper cover inserts for the lights.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts