Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

After some conversasions with my wife we were thinking to move to Switzerland.

I saw some cars registered here from there. I would like to spoke with their owners.

Thanks for your attention.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hope you are thinking of buying a Euro Accord over there,as there are plenty of them over there
That's for sure, I'm living in Portgal and I have one.
But for the start I just want to have a good life without "extras". If I could live without car I will live without them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello everyone.

After some conversasions with my wife we were thinking to move to Switzerland.

I saw some cars registered here from there. I would like to spoke with their owners.

Thanks for your attention.
Heard Switzerland is really nice place to live in and has incredible quality of the roads to enjoy the experience of driving to the fullest I have a couple of friends that are from Europe and they have the time of their live there hope the move will go smooth and you will get the most from the experience maybe one day I will move to Europe myself for a more lavish and careless life but now I am moving from state to state in search of opportunities previously used my car to do that but now I gathered a bit more belongings and need a truck for the next state was wondering how much does it cost there over the ocean here we have the company named Threemendandatruck.com that is reasonably priced and have new greatly equipped cars that sound pretty perspective hope your move will go well and you will get the maximum from the move

·
Registered
4 Posts
Heard Switzerland is really nice place to live in and has incredible quality of the roads to enjoy the experience of driving to the fullest I have a couple of friends that are from Europe and they have the time of their live there hope the move will go smooth and you will get the most from the experience maybe one day I will move to Europe myself for a more lavish and careless life but now I am moving from state to state in search of opportunities previously used my car to do that but now I gathered a bit more belongings and need a truck for the next state was wondering how much does it cost there over the ocean here we have the company named Threemendandatruck that is having a resonable price for two movers with truck, and have new greatly equipped cars that sound pretty perspective hope your move will go well and you will get the maximum from the move
Where fo you exactly want to move?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts