Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys.
I have been on acura-tsx forum... I decided to move here. I hope to bring some crazy spirit here :shiner:

Here is some picture of my car taken from yesterday! woot!

Took off the wheels yesterday b/c my baby will sit with dealer until they fix the problem.

Here are the new wheels. HEE HEE...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Welcome, thrilled to have you!
No surprise that I love being the first to welcome people here from "over there." :nervous:

BTW did you get turned off by the new format over there?? I see that people are doing their best to be gracious about it, but it sucks (no joke). Let me put it more maturely: It appears to be unfortunate. The regional forums have been eliminated, with odd explanations, and (once again) the Comments/Suggestions board has been eliminated.

They're lucky I'm not over there (because I'd be laying it right on the line). But then again they've known that for a long time.

About the wheels: Do you mean that you switched from the gold rims? I mean, it looks great with the silver ones, but I woulda thought the PWP would look SUPER AWESOME with the gold.

Or is it a put-on?

Larchmont, who has been known to miss a put-on or two. :D

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
larchmont said:
They're lucky I'm not over there (because I'd be laying it right on the line). But then again they've known that for a long time.
Oh c'mon Larch...you've adapted to the changes here...I think.. :D

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
TSX 'R' US said:
Oh c'mon Larch...you've adapted to the changes here...I think.. :D
But our changes are GOOD.
Plus, they were discussed openly, and explained credibly.

Theirs weren't. And those are the main things I'd be squawking about.
With good reason.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
larchmont said:
Welcome, thrilled to have you!
No surprise that I love being the first to welcome people here from "over there." :nervous:

BTW did you get turned off by the new format over there?? I see that people are doing their best to be gracious about it, but it sucks (no joke). Let me put it more maturely: It appears to be unfortunate. The regional forums have been eliminated, with odd explanations, and (once again) the Comments/Suggestions board has been eliminated.

About the wheels: Do you mean that you switched from the gold rims? I mean, it looks great with the silver ones, but I woulda thought the PWP would look SUPER AWESOME with the gold.

Or is it a put-on?

Larchmont, who has been known to miss a put-on or two. :D

hee... yeah... we have been trying hard to build a group/friends in their Canada West forum. Then they suddenly decided to close it w/o a word in advance. I think they don't want us to build a small community within the board there. Or may be some good influence from that Dan Martin guy b/c he got pwned in that forum a lot. ROFL

anyways... I had the gold rims on before, but I need to take them off b/c I ran into financial difficulties... j/k... I put the accord wheels b/c my car going back to dealer today until it is fixed.... so I don't want my wheels to stay with them. Last time I put the TE37 on, they play my car for like 10+ km... can't imagine what they will do with this one if it stays overnight lol.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
SAZABI said:
.....I put the accord wheels b/c my car going back to dealer today until it is fixed.... so I don't want my wheels to stay with them. Last time I put the TE37 on, they play my car for like 10+ km... can't imagine what they will do with this one if it stays overnight lol.
Wow. I'm not sure I understand Sazabi's Canadian English :D but I think he's saying they screwed up his wheels.

What was the story, Sazabi?

P.S. Just saw the additional pics.
You know, on second thought, I'm not sure how good the gold rims are with the chrome handles and some other things about the TSX (headlights, grille)......

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
larchmont said:
Wow. I'm not sure I understand Sazabi's Canadian English :D but I think he's saying they screwed up his wheels.

What was the story, Sazabi?

P.S. Just saw the additional pics.
You know, on second thought, I'm not sure how good the gold rims are with the chrome handles and some other things about the TSX (headlights, grille)......
err.... ok....
The engine light of my car always comes on. It took already 2 months and the dealer couldn't fix it. This time, they give me a coutesy car, and my car will stay with them until they can fix the problem.

I have 2 sets of wheels (TE37 and LE28N). Last time I went in, I had the TE37 on. When I get the car back, I found out I gain 10+ km on the car. So, the mechanic must have gone for a long fun test-drive. Therefore, I dont' want to leave the LE28N on my car because I am afraid they will take my car out for fun again, esp. when the car gonna stay overnight.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
SAZABI said:
OMG, it is YOU AGAIN!!! /hate
:jump:
TSX 'R' US is everywhere and is that a good or bad thing lol. :D :nervous:

Welcome to the Club, SAZABI. :wavey:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
SAZABI said:
pic of gold rims:
What rims are those? I really like them.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Hmmm...I think you should go back to the volks ;)

1 - 20 of 157 Posts