Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought one at Safeway at the Safeway Card Price of $16.99 :) regular 30-something..will try later this week:)

even the refills/filters are half price!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT...RETURN IMEDIATLY

Riped all the wax clean off my car...looked like absolut sh*t, Took me forever to get my wax build up back, I do not Reccomend this product to anyone, and would highly sugest u return it now

Please Do not use this :soapbox:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Sorry bud, But better u return it now before u attcualy used it... That pissed me off..

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
GO TO CDN TIRE!!!.,...... best place to buy cleaning stufff........hahhaa..... I bought it 2 days ago, and I still haven't use them...

And Phase..... are you tinting your car with us?

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hehe no cash right now..decided that im going to spoil myself with some other goodies..hehe

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Benz_05TSX said:
GO TO CDN TIRE!!!.,...... best place to buy cleaning stufff........hahhaa..... I bought it 2 days ago, and I still haven't use them...
benz..what cleaning stuff did u buy?

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
what did you do?? use the whole bottle, the soap wasn't ment for you to use on your own. your supoose to mix in a little with the gun, if you striped your wax, your using too much. i've talk to alot of people and they say it work great with the injector, also leaves a coat the prevents beeds from staying, and natuaraly sheets the water away

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Clyde...nope used the amount they say to use... did everything the way they told me to... used the injector and everything, however its also far from just spray this stuff on your car, and then it dries spot free...it honestly was a pain in the @$$, and It ripped my wax...just really not worth it, It was shining, and was clean, but it wasnt right, it was too dull, my Car looked a deep purple rather then NHB... I was really dissapointed w/ it... I dunno if I got a Defective one or something, allthough that seems to happen to me alot :(.... But I personally wouldnt use it, It takes the same amount of effort, if not less to just shammy or towell dry your car...

·
9,175 Posts
-phase- said:
benz..what cleaning stuff did u buy?
I actually bought quite alot.....well to me it's alot...becasuei t costed me $70!!.....hahaha....
1) Meg. Rich Leather cleaner
2) Zipwax carwash
3) Meguiars Wheel cleaner
4) Simoniz pure WA
5) A genuine sheep wool hand mitt

I don't know, that's what it said on the receipt~

·
Registered
40 Posts
Same here, spent over $100 at Cdn Tire last weekend but looks like not enough since I am going to have to spend another $100 over on a Zaino kit which I think I will like better.

Bought high quality wash mitts, drying towels, 100% cotton cloths and microfibre ones, tire spray, wheel spray, glass spray and car wash. Now shopping for some polish and wax.

·
9,175 Posts
Wow dude.......you really went all out....

Well...isn't the glass wash the same as the window wash we use at home?? And the drying towels......I got some schmes at home.....so..I saved a little money...want to save up for mods!!

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
best glass cleaner imo is INVISIBLE GLASS made by STONER..can be purchased from canadian tire

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
NEVER USE WINDEX on your car windows, especially on the inside, you'll stripp the AF and AR coating on the windsheild

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Well Windex defenutly not, but i Belive the stuff I have backhome is called Spray-away or something, its got an 60's style housekeeper on the bottle, Really great stuff, foams up when u spray it, use that and a wipe w/ newspaper, windows come out awsome

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
MemphisRheins said:
Well Windex defenutly not, but i Belive the stuff I have backhome is called Spray-away or something, its got an 60's style housekeeper on the bottle, Really great stuff, foams up when u spray it, use that and a wipe w/ newspaper, windows come out awsome
yep invisible glass foams up, and wipe away with newspaper..and WA-LA!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts