Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm installing my MS-8 and have a couple questions.

1) I'm using the Pac AOEM-HON20 to supply the FL and FR signal to the MS-8. What wires need to be changed in the Pac adapter for it to work properly with the TSX?

2) I would like to use the factory speaker wires so is there a female 14 pin harness that would allow me to do that without destroying the factory harness?

Thanks,

Zak

·
Team Advantage Audio mem
834 Posts
I'm installing my MS-8 and have a couple questions.

1) I'm using the Pac AOEM-HON20 to supply the FL and FR signal to the MS-8. What wires need to be changed in the Pac adapter for it to work properly with the TSX?
Nothing. That thing was made to go with our systems. Though you may want to reground it.

2) I would like to use the factory speaker wires so is there a female 14 pin harness that would allow me to do that without destroying the factory harness?
You would need to pop out the pins off the 20 pin conector to the factory amp, and run speaker wires there, and youll be set. If you dont like that idea. You can tap into it, or buy a 20 pin female conector, and use that to go how you like

Thanks,

Zak
np

·
Registered
88 Posts

Thanks,

Zak
I was able to use this civic bypass harness: Amazon.com: Metra 70-1727 Factory Amplifier Bypass Harness for 2006 Honda Civic Vehicles: Electronics although I removed my rear deck 6x9's so I didn't need to add a pin/wire for them (the civic only has one 'sub' in the rear deck so you'll need to add a pin to support our 2 6x9's)

·
Team Advantage Audio mem
834 Posts
I made this for someone else, but I think it will help you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts