Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Yes, MSRP did go up by $100-$150 for most Honda and Acura models.

Here is an article from autoweek explaining the price increase:

Most Honda, Acura models to get higher sticker prices
DALE JEWETT | Automotive News

Blaming higher costs for raw materials and the effects of currency exchange rates, American Honda Motor Co. Inc. is tacking $100 to $200 on to the sticker prices of most of the vehicles in the Honda and Acura lineups.

Honda says the hikes will raise vehicle prices an average of $150, or 0.58 percent, on a sales weighted basis.

The increase applies to vehicles assigned for dealer delivery after Feb. 13.

At Honda, prices of Civics were raised $100, except for the Civic LX SE, which remains unchanged.

Accords with four-cylinder engines had $100 added to the sticker. Accords with V-6 engines now cost $150 more.

Prices increased $200 of the Pilot and CR-V sport-utilities and Odyssey minivans. Honda did not raise prices on the Element SUV or Insight hybrid vehicle.

Acura increased the price of the RSX by $100, and boosted stickers on the TL, TSX and RL cars and MDX sport-utility by $200. The price of the NS-X sports car did not change.

Source:
http://www.autoweek.com/news.cms?newsId=101835

·
Registered
40 Posts
I was wondering if the dealership would change the price of the car I have put a deposit down, signed a buyers agreement (with agreed on price), and ordered? In other words, when the car comes in April, will I be paying $200 more than what I had agreed to last month?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
You should only pay for the price that was settled upon when you put down your deposit... Did you sign something with the total cost of what you will pay? If so, then that's what you will pay, they can't add anything else to it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.