Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
1,344 Posts
time for an upgrade joker? :p
 

·
, Administrator Emeritus
Joined
·
10,660 Posts
tony4311 said:
time for an upgrade joker? :p
I'm good with the non-adjustable Mugen suspension (awesome) for now, as next up is doing the LSD install.
But you never know what the future holds ;)
 

·
, Administrator Emeritus
Joined
·
4,123 Posts
There are better options and product quality for the price you pay when buying Mugen when comparing with specialist made JDM products. Mugen in general is good, but I wouldn't say it's the best. In-house developed but not in-house manufactured.
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
1,322 Posts
CL9 K24a said:
There are better options and product quality for the price you pay when buying Mugen when comparing with specialist made JDM products. Mugen in general is good, but I wouldn't say it's the best. In-house developed but not in-house manufactured.
Good Point !!!
There are other good brand... They made Great Coilcover also with less price. :) I would rather spend the rest of money somewhere else. Just my 0.2 cent. Have a Nice Day ! :bowdown1:
 

·
yes, i am a bitch
Joined
·
2,502 Posts
SAZABI said:
oh where is that Zigen?
adjustable right?
how about w/o installation?
adjustable ar...i don't know about w/o installation...i don't think they will take much off for installation but you can always ask them...will pm you where.

some guy quoted me $2600 w/o installation... :nono: don't try to rip me off b/c i am a lady...i am not :jeffy:
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
5,350 Posts
Zigen said:
adjustable ar...i don't know about w/o installation...i don't think they will take much off for installation but you can always ask them...will pm you where.

some guy quoted me $2600 w/o installation... :nono: don't try to rip me off b/c i am a lady...i am not :jeffy:
hee... ty... whether they take any off or not w/o installation, I still want to install myself... I don't trust other people work... even those stupid mechanic at Acura...
 

·
yes, i am a bitch
Joined
·
2,502 Posts
pmed u la

i forgot to mention...some guy quoted me $2600+tax without installation... i was like ":nono: don't try to rip me off b/c i am a lady...i might not know as much as you do but i am not :jeffy:" well, of course i didn't say it out loud...
 

·
yes, i am a bitch
Joined
·
2,502 Posts
SAZABI said:
6mt... i feel gimp for driving at now lol
which shop quote you 2600?
haha...6mt is nice...love it...so smooth

i rather not tell u the name la...some shop in richmond la...haha

so, are u gonna get them for $2200
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
5,350 Posts
Zigen said:
haha...6mt is nice...love it...so smooth

i rather not tell u the name la...some shop in richmond la...haha

so, are u gonna get them for $2200
will give it some serious thinking...
but I am kind of reluctant to do suspension mod... b/c of the camber at the rear.
 
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Top