Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Has God-Like Powers
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes TSXclub members, you are reading CORRECTLY. I have ANOTHER BRAND NEW IN THE BOX UNPAINTED Mugen Aero Spoiler for 06-08 CL9's. Why may you ask do I have two? Well, back in April I contacted the guys over at Speedstar in Ontario if they could get it for me. Well, after dealing with Frank Law at Speedstar, he ensured me that he could get it from Mugen Japan and I placed a deposit for it. Fast forward about a month ago, many of you saw I instantly snapped one up that became available in the off chance that Speedstar couldn't deliver. Since it was a special order item, I couldn't cancel the order without losing my deposit. Well low and behold, my doorbell rings about 30mins ago and my wife tells me a big box came. Therefore I now have not ONE but TWO of one of the most sought after items I believe there are on the forum. I of course am keeping one for my car, thus the other is for sale without the long wait from Japan. Price is EXACLTY what it cost me shipped from Speedstar which was $853.58. Local pickup is welcomed and I of course will ship at buyer's EXACT COST + PayPal fees. Box was opened only to confirm correct item was there. (Look closely and you can see my monitor which shows malkolm666's car which was the inspiration for me purchasing this in the first place.) For faster contact, e-mail me at [email protected] or shoot me a txt at 2017252663 as I don't get alerted to PM's on my phone from the forum. On to the pics..

·
Live life supercharged!
598 Posts
you lucky dog!

·
Has God-Like Powers
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you lucky dog!
I was lucky because of you in the first place!

Bump for a good guy and a REALLY AWESOME SELLER!!
GLWS bro hah this is like what happened with your euro r grille ahh lol

Sent from my HTC Glacier using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Yup, exactly the same thing again.

Damnnnnn.. "one to rock, one to stock?" lol GLWS :tu2:
Hopefully I can just help someone else here on the forum and pass along my good fortune.

very nice item..
Thanks! I also am going to make the price $800 FIRM for members who may need this shipped. I don't think it would be fair for the potential buyer to be responsible for the shipping I needed to pay to get it to me and then to get it to them as well. Local buyers will pay the $850. Thanks for the comments guys!

·
Live life supercharged!
598 Posts
yes, they just dont line up with holes from oem spoiler placement so i think youd either have to cover them/plug them or get a new trunk lid

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
I want this sooo bad..

·
Has God-Like Powers
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:festive::festive::festive:
Does someone have a birthday coming up? If so, this would make a great gift to themselves! LOL

I want this sooo bad..
Do it! I remember reading the thread when there was talk of making a rep of this spoiler and so many people wanting it. Here is an OFFICIAL Mugen wing staring you in the face! NEW too! Haha..

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.