1,621 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
the wesbsite price is insane .. ~~ call thme for the real price .. ~~

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
cuz they r the distributor of many online stores and other performance shops .. ~

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Andynolife said:
cuz they r the distributor of many online stores and other performance shops .. ~
My point being, they are likely to have more sales if they advertise the lower prices

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
they alrdy got enough sales to rock their asses everyday .. ~~ and they have 2 autoshops to take care abt .. ~~

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Joker said:
Sweet, then you should buy from our sponsor www.kingmotorsports.com :thumbsup:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: but i think i wont do anything till the end of the yr .. ~ ~decide to give myself a brake .. ~~ mods drive ppl crazy ..have to tell myself to slow down for a bit .. ~ :angel:

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
Buff121523 said:
Does anyone know where i could find the Mugen kit..i really liek it and plan on buying it in teh future
Have you looked at the Ken Style kit ?

if interested contact member "NocturnalTSX" ASAP
he''s got a brand-new Kenstyle kit inbox.
He's been aching to get rid of it (got rid of TSX)
Last asking price was $1450 (a steal!) but negotiable

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Andynolife said:
the wesbsite price is insane .. ~~ call thme for the real price .. ~~
o cheaper when we call in/??? coz his price on web reli scare me too :eek:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Andynolife said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: but i think i wont do anything till the end of the yr .. ~ ~decide to give myself a brake .. ~~ mods drive ppl crazy ..have to tell myself to slow down for a bit .. ~ :angel:
:bowdown: u drive like crazy.....slow down

·
your mom goes to college
120 Posts
oh my..the kenstyle rocks my world....once i get my paycheck im gonna go crazy on the net until i find a price lower than that...hey Robert, do you know if those kits can come painted?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
If I'm not wrong, only the Mugen comes painted from factory. All else come ready primed for painting only.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
dont forget the JDM kits r painted too ~ :)

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
houstontsx said:
oh my..the kenstyle rocks my world....once i get my paycheck im gonna go crazy on the net until i find a price lower than that...hey Robert, do you know if those kits can come painted?
hey, hey...no not painted like Noel said.

I would have totally jumped at the deal if they were painted. Seller is only < 2 hours from me.
The guy finally got rid of it after like 6 weeks.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts