Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
does the hood trim come with mugen grill package or is it another piece you have to order?

i assume you had to have them painted?

what was the degre of difficulty in installing?

could the mugen badge be taken and if so would their still be black mess grill behind it?

i ordersd a PHASE REAR SPOILER from ajracing[8 weeks delivery time] so felt no need to order front grill from kingmotorsports[in stock]

i want to paint and install at same time!

grill looks good!

thanks,
david
[email protected]

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
david said:
does the hood trim come with mugen grill package or is it another piece you have to order?

i assume you had to have them painted?

what was the degre of difficulty in installing?

could the mugen badge be taken and if so would their still be black mess grill behind it?

i ordersd a PHASE REAR SPOILER from ajracing[8 weeks delivery time] so felt no need to order front grill from kingmotorsports[in stock]

i want to paint and install at same time!

grill looks good!

thanks,
david
[email protected]
The hood trim you have to order separately, it is a JDM Euro R part, not a Mugen part. You also have to order the Euro R grill panel, since the tsx one won't fit.

It very easy to install after you take off the bumper. You can do it without removing the bumper, but it just a lot easier if you do. (I will post up some installating pics later and you will see.)

Actually, the grill and hood trim were painted from Honda and Mugen, so all I do was install them. You can however order the Mugen grill unpainted.

I got all the parts from www.boomplustoys.net, waited total of 4 weeks for it from the day I order. :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't really keep track on the total cost, since I ordered other stuffs at the same time. But I would say between $400-500 range.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.