Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SUP GUYS, I'M PLANNING ON SELLING MY MUGEN GP'S WITH SEMI SLICKS. I ONLY USED THEM DURING ONE SPRING AND SUMMER TIME.
IT HAS ONLY SEEN 450 MILES OR LESS. I HAVE THREE DIFFERENT SETS OF RIMS ALREADY SO MY WIFE WANTS ME TO MOVE ONE SET OUT. LIKE THE TITLE SAYS
THESE ARE MUGEN GP'S 18 'S Specs: 18x7.5, +48 offset, 5x114.3, 17.75 lbs each. Wrapped with Falken Azenis semi slicks tires!! yes thats right it has performance tires with them. two out of four of the rims have some curb rashes. All I ask is $1500 firm or maybe I can trade it for something else (no rims obviously). You would need to see it in person to appreciate the condition. Price is cheap... I checked out many sites and they are selling them for 800-900 each without tires.
Right now its locals only...If I can't sell them by june..I'll just put them back on the car and enjoy the light weight rims with semi slicks!!! fun fun fun =)

let me know!!! =)

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price drop to $1500 firm! This price is for locals...
You wont find a better priced GP at this price and with the type of tires on it.

If I can't find a buyer..its ok I'll just put it back on and enjoy them another season...

·
Registered
126 Posts
What size are the tires?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Do you have lug nuts as well ? price shipped to 60646 ? thanks!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts