Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
:drool1: Very nice!!! It seems to give the car a more agressive look. Are you getting the colored hood trim piece/painting the hood trim piece also?
Oh, I likey the ACURA above your windsheild too.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No it did not come prepainted. I had to have it painted. Also I have heard from others that when they have had the Mugen piece on people have tride to take it off and in the process damaged the whole grill. So I decided to let it off. Also I am going to get the hood trim painted.

·
would you be my neighbor?
243 Posts
it looks great but... i dont like the open/emptyness... thats left... i perfer the euro r grill over that...

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
The Mugen grille comes prepainted in whatever color code Honda specifies, unless your car is not a generic color which is highly unlikely ... It should come painted from factory. The Mugen emblem is located in the middle of the grille and a replacement spare can be purchased if necessary.

Color coded bonnet trim is not part of the Mugen item but instead an CL7 Euro R Honda genuine part/item, the Mugen half version front bumper which this grille is designed for (There are 2 types of grille) still spots the chrome trim instead of the color coded trim.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
There are no specific makes for the TSX on the central-lower grille at this stage. However you can give makes like - GrilleTech or Coastal Metals Accessories a query to see if they're willing to make a suitable application.

·
Registered
5 Posts
CL9 K24a said:
There are no specific makes for the TSX on the central-lower grille at this stage. However you can give makes like - GrilleTech or Coastal Metals Accessories a query to see if they're willing to make a suitable application.
So you mean to say none of you have that area covered with anything (besides the plastic 'grille' that came with the car)?

p.s. my appologies, Brooks ;)

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the install is so easy the front bumper comes of nice and easy and then the grill just pops out and the mugen pops in. where are you located i could do the install for you if you live near by

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.