Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ne one thinK it'll b wierd if the tsx only have the lip on...no side skirt or reaR skirt!..
mugen lip or euro R lip

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
k..thans for the advice... i might jsut get the mugen lip..when i have money..hope it'll b soon...mayb just hte lip first..
than get side skirts n everyhtign

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
MUGEN MUGEN MUGEN!!........Mugen kicks ass.....

But.....IMO.... i think the JDMkinda look slike mugen.... but a tune down version of it....hahaha.....but...I can be totally wrong~

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it kinna does..just not as much aggresive..i duno man..but ****..mugen is way too expensive..i want mugen..but if i go mugen lip..than i know i would go full mugen kit.. thats gonna tkae a while.!..Euro R kit is much cheaper..n its clean..so i duno man..****.>!.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,322 Posts
Here is the look for Mugen Lip only

More Picture in this thread

:donno: If it's Me with limited budget& want JDM. Just got the EuroR Full Bodykit & spend on some other Mods. :lol:As SAZABI said, It okay with only the Mugen Lip:jester:

See How beautiful the JDM EuroR could be with Mods.
I love JDM EuroR bodykit. My 2cents, why would I willing to spend $1000CAD only for the Mugen Lip painted & installed, but don't have the money to get new rims & susupenions. For under $2000CAD you can get the whole set of EuroR kit installed. Or maybe you are Loaded like SAZABI :D Anyway, see you around.

Fender

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
lol, are u ready to get keyed by Micko when he sees u on the road? HA HAHAH!

my god, I am not loaded.... I even have less toys than you do!

Go for Mugen if u like it. I like the look of euroR too, but I don't like to spend money to get sth that other people (in japan) get as stock. Well... nth wrong with it, but I don't feel comfortable with that, lol

This is what I call loaded:

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Also, mugen is not that expensive compared to euroR.

price is about the same but euroR comes painted, but mugen unpainted.
but mugen comes with instruction and all the parts needed.
Last time I checked, acura quote me a price of about $90 for all the clips and nuts just for the rear lip, if u are planning to use factory stuffs.

So if u install it urself, mugen is just a little bit more expensive. Go with OEM if budget is limited. Go with mugen (IMO) if it is between EuroR and Mugen.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,322 Posts
SAZABI said:
my god, I am not loaded.... I even have less toys than you do!
No way, let count.
You got bodykit, exhaust, CAI, Audio System, 2 sets of rims & some minor mods. This is called L-O-A-D-E-D.

SAZABI said:
Also, mugen is not that expensive compared to euroR.
price is about the same but euroR comes painted, but mugen unpainted.
but mugen comes with instruction and all the parts needed.
Last time I checked, acura quote me a price of about $90 for all the clips and nuts just for the rear lip, if u are planning to use factory stuffs.
Don't scare people away from EuroR, SAZABI :laugh: Mugen costs double than EuroR. Only painting will cost you couple hundreds.

:thumbsup: EuroR is nice :thumbsup:

Fender

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
I am not feeling the Euro R either, because of what SAZABI said too. I always thought, why go JDM? Because, people in Japan get them stock...and, i think when you do JDM, you should debaged it too, and do the full package. With Mugen, you just do body kit, and ya, Mugen looks more aggressive! But I saw another body kit on the forum......I wonder what it is call...... let me post the pic~

I like this one ALOT!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
now that's hot!

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
Feel's kit looks nice...but too aggressive..
i like the grille tho...however....sometime ago..
i only have the mugen front lip on my car...looks not bad..

well, i want mugen but also JDM..
datz y i have mugen front and Euro-R side and rear :D

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Fender said:
Don't scare people away from EuroR, SAZABI :laugh: Mugen costs double than EuroR. Only painting will cost you couple hundreds.

:thumbsup: EuroR is nice :thumbsup:

Fender

NO NO, BU...
1st, ur car looks nice b/c u have grill, rims, and ur car is lowered too. Not that the euroR kit looks bad, just that it doesn't feel like "add-on" lol.

mugen can't be double the price of euroR man. I think u are including ur trunk spoiler + installation by someone else.

Here is the comparison: (the following is NOT exact quote I got from AJ :p)
assuming installation done by myself.... (all price in CDN)
EuroR kit $1800-$1900?
factory nuts and clips $200? (NS acura quoted me those parts for $90 just for the rear)
fog light (optional? but I say it is more like necessary for it to look nice) $300?
total = $2300

Mugen:
painted side + rear = $1750
unpainted front = $750 + $200 paint (i think painted about the same, so take it as $1000 painted)
total... da da... $2750

so it is $2300 vs $2750 or taking out the fog light for fair comparison, it is $2000 vs $2750. So, I would say about 50% difference, b/c if u get someone to install, it will be roughly $2000 vs $3000 imo.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,322 Posts
SAZABI said:
mugen can't be double the price of euroR man. I think u are including ur trunk spoiler + installation by someone else.
I did including Trunk Spoiler & installation cost.

SAZABI said:
1st, ur car looks nice b/c u have grill, rims, and ur car is lowered too. Not that the euroR kit looks bad, just that it doesn't feel like "add-on" lol.
Fender stated,"Pictures in Page 1 are not my car."
What :confused:are you talking about, Pal? Who's BU:jester:?
You must made a mistake. My car is STOCK :laugh:

Fender

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ANy one know how much is thE mugen FULL Body kit...full as in - full bumper n side n rear..painted too!!?
aj-?
BPT-?
ne where?

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
i dont think u need factory nuts and clips for euroR .. at least i dont .. ~
1000 is alot haha .. ~ u can almsot get a cate back ~

·
Registered
283 Posts
So why did some need to buy these clips and some didn't? Mine should be here before too long and I am curious to know if I need to buy more parts before installing.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts