Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched but I couldn't find anything, my apologies if this has been covered. All I'd like to know is where can I buy a wheel lock and lug nut set for Mugen NR 18x8 wheels?

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
Any aftermarket tapered lug will work. I'd grab some mugen lugs from kingmotorsports to match. Make sure the size is correct. I think it's called pitch.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They look good in black? I have the silver ones, but the problem is, I broke the wheel lock for them, so now I think my only option is to buy the $88.00 kit.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I tried doing a little research, but I honestly couldn't find which lug nuts would work for you.

You could check these out. Do some more research before you buy though.

Amazon.com: Gorilla Automotive 21183HT Small Diameter Acorn Chrome 5 Lug Kit (1/2" Thread Size) -Pack Of 20: Automotive
yea thanks man. I'm just gonna pick the rims up from getting polished etc and then take it to another shop that sells wheel locks and just test fit it on my car and go from there lol

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, sounds like a smart idea actually. I just googled your rim name and specs and came across that. But yeah good luck with the rest of the process. I had a fun day today, putting my summer setup back on after a long and depressing winter.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts