Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
duz n e one know where to get the mugen or euro r grill near calgary for good price...n from info you know...which one would fit best without custom work IYO?

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
by installing either of the two grills...you're mostly gonna get a gap...so there isnt really a 'better choice'..it wont be a perfect fit like the oem grill..but there are ppl out there who have had a very very nice fit..

neochaser has the type s grill and his fitment is near perfect!

i dunno bout shops in calgary..but i know AJR and Boom Plus Toys both carry what you're lookin for

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
neither fit perfectly, for some reason I suspect the Mugen fits better from the pictures ive seen, though personally I still have the Euro R Grill... :shrug:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
MemphisRheins said:
neither fit perfectly, for some reason I suspect the Mugen fits better from the pictures ive seen, though personally I still have the Euro R Grill... :shrug:
ya i agree..from pics ive seen, mugen looks to fit a bit better..

DIGGZ said:
THX phase 4 answering 2 my of threads today.
appreciate it.
no problem diggz! i try to chime in here and there :)

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
mugen grill fits better..
from wat i seen from the pic..

·
JDM > Mugen
324 Posts
from what i heard both have gaps..
at the end it really depends on which you like best...
reason why i didn't get the Euro-R is that i have to rebadge everything..

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
Ya......I would go with Mugen grill, since you don't have to debadge.......
And, the Mugen does look like a better fitment dude...........~

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanx guys...i was thinkin euro r at first with oem kit...now probably gonn go wit moogen w/oem kit. i guess not having to buy new badges would save a lil dough.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i think its bout the same unpainted w/fr n rear badges compared to mugen...i was thinkin of new badges n e ways but if the mugen fits better... its kinda worth it...but if i can find a good body shop it probably wouldnt matter which grille i think? i was readin some guy custom fit the euro grille pretty nice but it took some work n he owned a body shop
http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4344&highlight=euro+grill

1 - 13 of 13 Posts