Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!
I have a authentic Mugen spoiler for the Acura TSX. It has never been installed and comes with everything you need in the original packaging including the badges.

I'm looking to get around $625 for it which is way less than what i bought it for but am willing to negotiate for a good buyer ;)

This is what it looks like when its installed on the car. The spoiler is not painted

PM me or text me at 226-929-8868 :)

·
Has God-Like Powers
550 Posts
Hey guys!
I have a authentic Mugen spoiler for the Acura TSX. It has never been installed and comes with everything you need in the original packaging including the badges.

I'm looking to get around $625 for it which is way less than what i bought it for but am willing to negotiate for a good buyer ;)

This is what it looks like when its installed on the car. The spoiler is not painted

PM me or text me at 226-929-8868 :)
I want!!!!! Txt coming right now!!!

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
Please post a picture of the actual product and a verification slip. You have 48 hours or this thread will be deleted.

Also, please be aware that the OP is a new user and this is his or her first post on this forum. Proceed with caution for non-local sales.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.