Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Slow but turns
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to sell my extra Mugen Style Visors i bought off from Ebay. Reason for selling is because after I finished installing it During The Winter, the rear flew out on the highway and i had to order another set.

No scratches, all clean and plastic wrapped ready to be shipped. You will get two front side and one rear passenger side(The Driver Rear side fell off). Also, be aware that I already used the 3M tape that was provided originally, so youre going to have to goto an autoparts store to buy some 3M double sided tape, shouldnt be a problem though, only 10 dollars for a lifetime roll.

$30 dollars shipped(Prefer Local $20 MN/WI)

·
Slow but turns
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
man you should've turned around and fetched it! a damaged complete set is better than a 3 legged hooker. xD
believe it or not, it was during the winter time, when it fell off, it probably flew straight inside a snowbank. I drove around back and forth around the area 4-6 times and didnt find any sign of the visor anywhere, not to mention there was so much traffik at the time that it was not a good idea to park on the highway and walk around looking for something that i had no idea where it couldve gone off to, lol.

other than that, there was a guy not too long ago who wanted two front mugen style visors and he had an OEM rear set

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Regional (United States)
1,204 Posts
Bump for a good guy -

fyi to prospective buyers - if you contact the seller on ebay that usually sells them and let him know you are looking for an individual visor (in this case the left rear), he can look in his warehouse to see if he has one in stock for you.

So if you get this one from LeeMaster and source the remaining visor, you'd be getting a complete set for a steal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts