Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Regional (United States)
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a set - they used to be on ebay pretty abundantly - did a search just now with no luck.

Anybody have any leads?

·
Alberto Acosta - 808TSXer
1,176 Posts
i do have a mugen visor ebay set, but only issue is, 1 piece fell off on the highway and i dont have a complete set, if you want the front visors hit me up, the rear visor is missing 1 piece on the driver's side..
lol, i remember when you posted about this LOL

·
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the lead - I pm'ed you, LeeMaster - and I also have been in contact with the ebay seller

Thanks again!

·
Live life supercharged!
598 Posts
i will be getting mine taken off my car next week, authentic mugen no replicas...i bought some jdm black window trim from marcus at heeltoe therefore i dont need my visors anymore...pm me letting me know where you live and how much you want them for..no problems with mine, pretty much the best used set youll find out there

·
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was able to contact the seller directly and a set is on its way - thanks for the feedback and help, guys!

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
I have a brand new set at home that wasn't installed. I don't think I'm planning on installing them anytime soon. If someone is interested, PM me.

·
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got them in the mail today - took just a week and a half from time of payment - thumbs up to the seller on Ebay - great communication as well!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts