Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
long-term build
2,761 Posts
I can't speak about the body kit.
don't own any Mugen body kit parts.

but I do own other Mugen parts,, and I can attest that they are of the highest quality.

·
I love my CL9!
4,068 Posts
It just depends on what you can live with. Any time you make a copy of something, it's not going to be exactly the same. It's like photocopying vs. reprinting the original. A photocopy is not going to be as good.

·
got some new shoes :)
3,491 Posts
If there wasn't a difference in quality, then I'm sure the prices would be the same.
not true, you're more or less paying for real mugen aka the name and im sure some "real parts over everything bandwagoner/nutswinger will chime in and say how its bad too buy reps and they do r&d and buying reps is like stealing from the orig maker and gunna put them outta business which is a crock but ill end that there

It just depends on what you can live with. Any time you make a copy of something, it's not going to be exactly the same. It's like photocopying vs. reprinting the original. A photocopy is not going to be as good.
actually smetimes reps are better esp if made of polyurethane instead of fiberglass

The Authentic ones are also made out of Fiberglass
^^exactly^^

to the op id see if you can find a visracing mugen kit in poly and there is a member here that can get the hook up on there kits just look at the numerous VIS titled threads and you will find who im talkin about

1 - 10 of 10 Posts