Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there anything out there that enable u to load your music on a device and scroll threw your music by using your nav screen? i had a 8th gen civic with nav and the nav has a memory card slot and you just load your music on the memory card and then all the music is on your nav.you can search by artist and by song. it was amazing, but the nav on the tsx doesnt let you do that.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
3,260 Posts
is there anything out there that enable u to load your music on a device and scroll threw your music by using your nav screen? i had a 8th gen civic with nav and the nav has a memory card slot and you just load your music on the memory card and then all the music is on your nav.you can search by artist and by song. it was amazing, but the nav on the tsx doesnt let you do that.
ACURA CHARGE CONTROL IPHONE/IPOD ADAPTER AUX MP3 W/TEXT - eBay (item 360340718999 end time May-01-11 13:27:11 PDT)

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
I think OP is looking for something that uploads your playlist onto the nav screen..the isimple doesn't do that. It just displays the name/album of the track you're playing and you can scroll with the steering controls and the tuning knob..you can't scroll down a 'list' though.

I went with dice instead b/c in canada we don't have xm and apparently that's required for the isimple to support text display..the dice works without the xm

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
correct im looking for something to upload to, then navigate thru the navi.

example:

band name 1
band name 2
band name 3
album 1
album 2
track 1
track 2
etc
etc

1 - 4 of 4 Posts