Acura TSX Forum banner

My 2 week old CG TSX~

4K views 35 replies 19 participants last post by  Benz 
#1 ·
Hey y'all. I have actually known this forum for a while now, about.....a month? But I never signed up. I just registered tonight, and as my first post, why not show you all my 2 week old CG TSX~

#5 ·
Thanks Mods.... I forgot to post the rear, because I was too lazy to wipeout the lisence plate. Maybe some of the members will know who I am, if they remember me from the Dec19 meet.... I was at another TSX forum ALL ALONG!! :banghead: :bawling:

#8 ·
heh heh..looks like mine..but much cleaner & shinier

welcome to the forum Benz ! :wavey:

#11 ·
Benz_05TSX said:
Thanks.....it's pretty dirty actually.... since it rain alot here. But, I jus crash my TSX...so I hope it will be ok soon....
hope ur car will be fine..
btw..i think i saw u few times on the road..
may be once in Aberdeen..

#14 ·
I too am a CG owner. Love it. And the more I see it, the more I like it. Congratulations on the buy.

I'm wondering though. Is that huge green sticker a state mandated sticker? I thought we had some bad ones over here, but that blows ours away.

Oh.......and from one noob to another, welcome.

#15 ·
Hahha......thanks dude... That big "N" sign.....stands for NOOB.....haha... I have to put that thing on for 2 years before I get my regular lisence. There's restrictions on it too.... and this is actually the first time I put that sign up after I pass the road test. Because before, I got stop by road block, and they asked me where my sign was, I said I lost it...and they believed me....:D but they say next time they see me without it... i have to pay like $86? hahha....

And micko... Ya, I always hang around chinese malls.....so maybe you DID see me.....hahaha.....I haven't seen much CG TSX around in Richmond though....but I heard lots have been bored...haha...

And ya... the more I look at the CG....the more I like it... I am beginning to fall in love with the color....and I chose it becuase.....to match my gunmetal w/ silver lip rims?? in the future......hahaa.....hopefully....

#20 ·
Hahaha....... I live in Canada.......Vancouver..... and the CG and ABP is new color for Canada this year.....that's why I got this color.....to symbolize 2005!

#21 ·
You Asked for it Benz...

and as far as I can tell I don't believe the Car has changed much... minus those nice shoulder pads :p

#23 ·
-phase- said:
i havent even seen pics of these shoulder pads yet..hehe
hehe, I'd like the see these shoulder pads, but I want to see the spongebob squarepants seat covers that DateTSX has in his TSX lol.:laugh:

#24 ·
MemphisRheins said:
You Asked for it Benz...

and as far as I can tell I don't believe the Car has changed much... minus those nice shoulder pads :p
haha..... AND headrest pads too!!!.......hahaha... and i lowered the car as well, but too lazy to take pics....haha, i hope it will change some more before christmas is here!

#25 ·
Holy crap, your car looks just like mine! LOL

I also have a CG 5AT w/o Nav. I haven't lowered mine but I did replace my rims. Other than that, OEM mats and splashguards, no mods until next year maybe. I'm looking to tint just in time for summah!

No shoulder pads though, I think that's your own.

Will you be considering body kits and other exterior options?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.