·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car : Accord Euro Luxury model
Wheels : 19x8,5 (front)
19x9,5 (rear)
Suspension : adjustable suspension and customized spring

Hi just modifed my euro with 19" Linea Barletta which is a rare and hard to get wheels but I can finally get my hands on them :)
Used adjustable suspension and customized spring
here some pictures at a car show
enjoy!

Attachments

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Welcome to the site :wavey:

WOW!!! Those are some big a$$ wheels!!! How much did those wheels run you? I kinda like them :thumbsup:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,003 Posts
Greetings and welcome synkronized,

Very impressive set of wheels you installed! How do you like the ride and handling since the wheel change?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Ahhh a fellow Aussie, my Euro is on its way :) Nice wheels, but a little big arnt' they lol? I mean what is the handling like, do you get any wheel rub because I would hate to see what a full load of passengers would do to those tires, look at the tires they are pretty much under the wheel hub up the top ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hip said:
Greetings and welcome synkronized,

Very impressive set of wheels you installed! How do you like the ride and handling since the wheel change?
well since I lowered the car that much just for the show the ride was terrible :)
but after the show i put it up a bit so the handling is better and nicer than stock

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thorn2004 said:
Ahhh a fellow Aussie, my Euro is on its way :) Nice wheels, but a little big arnt' they lol? I mean what is the handling like, do you get any wheel rub because I would hate to see what a full load of passengers would do to those tires, look at the tires they are pretty much under the wheel hub up the top ;)
haha it's only for the show. but I like it that low coz it looks nicer. did u buy the luxury model or the standard model?
bout the tyre rubbing i have to roll the guard and then pump the guard so it wont rub

·
Registered
333 Posts
synkronized said:
haha it's only for the show. but I like it that low coz it looks nicer. did u buy the luxury model or the standard model?
bout the tyre rubbing i have to roll the guard and then pump the guard so it wont rub

I got the Standard Model, only coz I didn't really need the Luxury features, I can do without heated seats and rain sensitive wipers, the sunroof, well heck I don't think I would even use it ! I like the black woodgrain interior though but hell I thaught I would just buy the standard with black interior, then spend the extra money on a Spoiler and Ming Tinted windows, rather than getting the luxury without them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.