·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
That's beautiful!!!! I can't wait to see more shots of your car!!! :thumbsup:

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
EuroR said:
Here's just a pic of my car, will post up a few when take more pics.. okay?
I'm currently using Mugen full bodykit.
Ok, I have a new favorite member's car ;)
I can't wait to see more photo's of this beauty!!
Joker - who is known as a Mugen whore by his friends, so you know I am loving EuroR's car :thumbsup:

·
TSX and Camaro SS Owner
282 Posts
Nice ride man!!!.... but the price of that kit has to come down a lil bit for me......other than that she look hella good! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ray said:
wow that really looks great, how much is that kit?
It cost about $4000+ Singapore dollars for the full kit & installation + spray painting.. so I reckon it should be around US$2500??? But I think the freight for the kit to the US is more expensive.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Joker said:
BTW, who's DC5-R in the background? :thumbsup:

That white one belongs to one of my friend. It pic was taken at the pit of the racing circuit. My hubby is driving a black DC5-R. It's not in the pic though.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
EuroR said:
That white one belongs to one of my friend. It pic was taken at the pit of the racing circuit. My hubby is driving a black DC5-R. It's not in the pic though.
Great stuff! Any chance we can get pic's of it, along with more of your's? :D
Joker - who used to own a DC2-R, and wishes the DC5-R was available in the States.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Joker said:
Great stuff! Any chance we can get pic's of it, along with more of your's? :D
Joker - who used to own a DC2-R, and wishes the DC5-R was available in the States.

Okay.. here's more pics of my baby...

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
More pics... the DC5-R belongs to my hubby..
*sigh*.. he's the one who does all the modifications for me. So, I'm not too good about the part modifications. The last pic is us together at the racing circuit. I was still using the spoon 4-pot brake calipers, but found it pretty crap, so sold off 2nd hand and used AP Racing brake calipers.. it worked really well!

Attachments

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
EuroR said:
More pics... the DC5-R belongs to my hubby..
*sigh*.. he's the one who does all the modifications for me. So, I'm not too good about the part modifications. The last pic is us together at the racing circuit. I was still using the spoon 4-pot brake calipers, but found it pretty crap, so sold off 2nd hand and used AP Racing brake calipers.. it worked really well!
O-M-G!!! :drool1: :drool1: :drool1: :drool1: :drool1: :drool1:
Can I come over there and drive your cars?? :D

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
For once The Joker is speechless!!!
I can't even begin to give you two enough compliments on your cars ;) Thank you very much for sharing your photos!
Joker - who can't get enough of your cars, and hopes the photos keep coming :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
OMG VERY VERY NICE ride indeed :drool1:

can I just ask what kind of lowering is on your car?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
TSX 'R' US said:
O-M-G!!! :drool1: :drool1: :drool1: :drool1: :drool1: :drool1:
Can I come over there and drive your cars?? :D

wohh.. thanks for your compliments. You are welcome to drive my car.. :) Do drop me a line when you are in Singapore.. I'll just let you take the driver's seat!! Hehehe... :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Joker said:
For once The Joker is speechless!!!
I can't even begin to give you two enough compliments on your cars ;) Thank you very much for sharing your photos!
Joker - who can't get enough of your cars, and hopes the photos keep coming :D
*shy*.. thanks.. I do have some of the pics up on cardomain.com under Acura TSX section.. http://members.cardomain.com/daphnecl7
There's some mods done up in the car.. but pretty limited for our cars actually.. :(.. hope to see more aftermarket parts in future.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts