Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I bought the car in December and I'm loving this car. I haven't done a whole lot to this car yet, but here is how it looks now. My coilovers just came in today, so I hope to put them on in a few weeks along with my wheels. Got a few other plans in the works.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys here is a picture with a few bikes on the car.

Test fitted my wheels on the car yesterday also. Should be on in a month or so after I'm done traveling.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
since it was raining all day yesterday and was 75 degree's in texas... I put on my coilovers. dropped it about 2.5 inches on megans. Man the ride quality is amazing.. I'm really impressed. Here are a few pictures.

here in about two weeks my wheels come on. more pictures in the future =)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
just an update for everyone. I got my wheels on finally. I ordered 235/30's for my fronts and 255/30 for my rears. I cut my front driver fender off and it still would not clear. so I stepped down a size in front to 225/30 and now I got a lot of room to play with and I don't need to cut any fenders. This first picture is with the 235/30 tire but just a reference how low I dropped it. the second picture is how it sits now but here in a few day's I'm going to drop it another 1/4 inch in front. I can't afford to drop the rear any lower unless I want to start hacking the fenders. I'll take more pictures later on after I give her a bath.

enjoy!! =)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.