Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes most definitely before summer. Have you done any mods to your TSX? I plan to lower the car either with the Eibach Pro or the Comptechs but will wait until a company comes out with a camber kit. Then after the drop, the subs will go in and I think that is all I will do with this car.

Cheers,
DXman

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
dxorcist said:
Yes most definitely before summer. Have you done any mods to your TSX? I plan to lower the car either with the Eibach Pro or the Comptechs but will wait until a company comes out with a camber kit. Then after the drop, the subs will go in and I think that is all I will do with this car.

Cheers,
DXman
Yes I have a few mods I will be working on my tsx sometime this june still looks stock.. I want to get some custom work done to it.. Performance wise and body wise..

So far eibach pro kit, injen cai and waiting on my neuspeed short shifter.

·
Registered
139 Posts
tsxclub said:
your car looks great are you going to add tints?
I tinted all my windows with those mirror style films before.
Cost $350 and took a week for them to dry out.

Eventually, the car looks so shinny.

The only bad thing is that when I drive at night, I look to my right, it's like a ghost sitting right beside me. It's my reflection because of the tinted windows.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I will be going for 35% all around with either black or the smoked grey look. I haven't decided. My last car was 50% up front and 35% in the rear.

Who did you deal with in Richmond or Vancouver for tinting?

Cheers,
DXman

·
TSX and Camaro SS Owner
282 Posts
Your TSX looks good .... something about that pearl white is bangin!!!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
The one beside boys club on Minoru Rd. The owner is a Japanese.
He told me that he imports the best quality ceramic tinting films. It really took more than a week to wait for those water marks to dry out.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
very nice TSX.:cool:

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
She's a beauty! I like the wheel's, and think it will look complete once the window's are tinted :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey 228,
i havent seen your's around.. we'll all have to meet up and see what people have been up to 'cause it sounds like everyone has gone and added some stuff to their rides.

DX

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
very nice TSX.:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts