Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·






I drove this today woot!
This piece of crap really sux. Very different from the TypeS version. After leaving NS, the first corner I tried going up Lion's Gate Bridge... At some point I occupied both lanes and the car is 45-90 degree to the traffic flow ROFL. At the start of the turn, the steering is very accurate, but then get very bad after. Stock TSX has better handling compared with the base RSX, although the base RSX is smaller and lighter.

Another story... NS acura tried to rip me off. The service rep told me that my rear brake has only 10% left or may be less. I was being cheap to tell them not to change b/c I will save $100 if I do it myself. I got the car back and checked, it has like 40-50% left!!! God damn it. I think they bs most of the time to try to push people to change it. So, don't fall for it guys. Check urself 1st before letting them do anything. :police:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
182 Posts
how do you check what is left of your brakes?

I always bring my car into lougheed acura and whenever i ask for a courtesy car they provide me with an el.

I would prefer a base rsx over an el anyday :).
 

·
Active Member
Joined
·
264 Posts
Woooooooo......
RSX with a Spoiler... Nice.......
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rsxs2e46 said:
how do you check what is left of your brakes?

I always bring my car into lougheed acura and whenever i ask for a courtesy car they provide me with an el.

I would prefer a base rsx over an el anyday :).
check the brake? u can just look at it........ duh.....

well... once i drove EL... other times all RSX... i think they are the same. But RSX sounds meaner hee hee... i like
 

·
Non-Registered User
Joined
·
1,441 Posts
haha, i have no brakes left! riding on rear (hand) brake only... still waiting for my bloody rotors
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
5,757 Posts
The RSX base isn't bad, decent speed and power....never seen those type of wheels on RSX before....

I goto Canada so many times to visit my relatives, yet I've never driven an EL.:slant:
 

·
助手席乗員
Joined
·
2,128 Posts
if compare base RSX to TSX...the RSX must a little crappy..
it has the same engine as the premium...not bad not bad...
just a bit too noisy..hee....handling is not as good as TSX...
but enough la.....i drove dat RSX before...not really dat bad.. :laugh:

haha...i m waiting for my front brake rotors and brake pads too...
took kinda long already......
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
micko said:
if compare base RSX to TSX...the RSX must a little crappy..
it has the same engine as the premium...not bad not bad...
just a bit too noisy..hee....handling is not as good as TSX...
but enough la.....i drove dat RSX before...not really dat bad.. :laugh:

haha...i m waiting for my front brake rotors and brake pads too...
took kinda long already......
I like those noise tho.... I like the loud engine noise...

Handling is SUPER CRAPPY!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,144 Posts
o.....damn u trick me with the topic...
i thought u got some new toyz again....

but when i open it...DAMn it's RSX from the Acura
 

·
Active Member
Joined
·
264 Posts
micko said:
haha...i m waiting for my front brake rotors and brake pads too...
took kinda long already......
You bought the Rotors/Hawks package from bomboi?
 

·
助手席乗員
Joined
·
2,128 Posts
SAZABI said:
I like those noise tho.... I like the loud engine noise...

Handling is SUPER CRAPPY!!!!
o, yea...forgot u r fast driver....datz y..haa :laugh:
 

·
助手席乗員
Joined
·
2,128 Posts
228 said:
o.....damn u trick me with the topic...
i thought u got some new toyz again....

but when i open it...DAMn it's RSX from the Acura
haha...datz wat i think when i first saw the topic...haa
 

·
助手席乗員
Joined
·
2,128 Posts
T-S-X said:
You bought the Rotors/Hawks package from bomboi?
yup... :)
 

·
The Peoples Champ
Joined
·
609 Posts
Agent_Chen said:
The RSX base isn't bad, decent speed and power....never seen those type of wheels on RSX before....

I goto Canada so many times to visit my relatives, yet I've never driven an EL.:slant:

its a "loaner" so they dont want women curbing the rsx's ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,144 Posts
SAZABI said:
no la... i seldom show my car that open...
may be I will show BU's 1st. :laugh:
show both....hehehehe...coz both got MUGEN and VOLKS la
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,621 Posts
Saz put the TE37 on the RSX and show us some pics .. :D
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top