Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took some "proper" photo shoots this sunday
we did some motion pics and got some smokes goin
specially thx for Neo ~BUT there should be way more pics which he think they r not "THAT GOOD" and he hides them up in his camara and haven't shown them to anyone ~ :devil:
man ... ~~ ur standard is TOO high .. ~~ i want those motion pics .... :deezo:




 

·
, Administrator Emeritus
Joined
·
10,660 Posts
She's a beauty :nod: :thumbsup:
Joker - who can't get enough of Andy's car :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
8,663 Posts
SSM RULES!! :thumbsup:
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
5,757 Posts
nice pics, I really like the kit you have on your ride.:cool:

:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,144 Posts
wow....rally TSX .......nice.......yeah his standard are too high......
NEOCHASER i want those.......hehe.........a u free on weekend??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
228 said:
andy is your foggie's bulb are white or yellow???
mine is white .. ~~ "super cheap light blub white" :cool:
hehe .. ~~ ... mine is TSX Euro-Rally ~
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,144 Posts
hahaa......is the white bulb super white or only okay......cheap is okay la...as long as the colour is good enough..............

haha...cool...........euro R rally...hahaa.......
those motion shot are reli nice........
how fast a u going on the motion shot??? seem ur ride is going fast....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
actaully they r not that cheap wor .. ~ but i have no choice .. they r the only set left~~ cost me 96 bux taxed .. ~~ i think i got rip off .. ~~ but they r not the korean one .. ~~ made in jap .. ~ donno if there is any differences ~ :nervous:
i was doin abt 40 and release the gas ~ so maybe was goin abt 30 to 35 km?!~
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,144 Posts
o...96 is not cheap la...........
thx for your info. andynolife
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
1,322 Posts
Looking :fro: Good :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thx BU .. ~~ btw ... i sort of kno wut u planning at .. hahaha ~
ur ride gonna be really badass soon ar ??
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
1,322 Posts
Andynolife said:
thx BU .. ~~ btw ... i sort of kno wut u planning at .. hahaha ~
ur ride gonna be really badass soon ar ??
Your Car is Nice, Dude. :bowdown:
Order your EuroR Grill & emblem yet.

WT:nervous:? HAHAHAHAHAHA I will stay S T O C K
If you see a SSM STOCK(except the Grill)& lowered around 2", that's me now
if you got the clue of my plan from Neo. That's not true.
Seriously, I hasn't make decision yet & no $$$
:wavey:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,144 Posts
Bender Unit said:
Your Car is Nice, Dude. :bowdown:
Order your EuroR Grill & emblem yet.

WT:nervous:? HAHAHAHAHAHA I will stay S T O C K
If you see a SSM STOCK(except the Grill)& lowered around 2", that's me now
if you got the clue of my plan from Neo. That's not true.
Seriously, I hasn't make decision yet & no $$$
:wavey:

lier.....saw u about 3 weeks or 2 weeks age...u still hv ur euro R kit.....
hahhaaa...... :russ:
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
1,322 Posts
arrrrrr..:mecry:.. I didn't lie.
I took the kit & rims off last Monday
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,144 Posts
o...how come????????? ur rims n kit are nice......a u getting a better one???19s???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
oh .. u selling ur volk ?? ~ ~ man they r nice ar .. ~~ y put them away .. ~
planning on wide body ?? ~ hahaha ~
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
1,322 Posts
Not selling Volk. They are good enough for Me.
Just I still hasn't get the Lug Nut/Wheel lock yet.
Don't want to get steal, so put them away for a while.
They are not matching good with Stock. . . . . IMO.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,144 Posts
Bender Unit said:
Not selling Volk. They are good enough for Me.
Just I still hasn't get the Lug Nut/Wheel lock yet.
Don't want to get steal, so put them away for a while.
They are not matching good with Stock. . . . . IMO.
:thumbsup:
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top