Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
op probably lives in europe somewhere where touring car racing is pretty big. if that's the case, i think the car is smexy in its own way. could do without the stickers and maybe a difference rear wing...

just because the car isn't hellaflush/vip/fitted/whatever else, doesn't mean the car ain't cool. op obviously is modding the car in a completely different direction that you broken axle freaks.

·
Has God-Like Powers
550 Posts
op probably lives in europe somewhere where touring car racing is pretty big. if that's the case, i think the car is smexy in its own way. could do without the stickers and maybe a difference rear wing...

just because the car isn't hellaflush/vip/fitted/whatever else, doesn't mean the car ain't cool. op obviously is modding the car in a completely different direction that you broken axle freaks.
Ouch! But I will say I agree and it was actually a little funny. :laugh: (And I'm surprised this comment came from someone in Hi...)

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Is that a custom intake? Looks good! Different wheels and wing would imo but to each their own!

·
fresh to death
2,643 Posts
^^its pretty safe to assume that he would be tracking the car, so why would he bag the car...?

i think the car is pretty unique..dont normally see people with that kit...the only thing i would change would be the rear wing..btw, what rear diffuser is that?

·
LED Addict
874 Posts
Looks amazing! Can you pm me where you got the rear diffuser from, if you dont mind?

·
500K Poster! - Premium Club Member
701 Posts
take that wing off, and get different rims = hella sexxxy

·
Registered
422 Posts
Ouch! But I will say I agree and it was actually a little funny. :laugh: (And I'm surprised this comment came from someone in Hi...)
i say it half-tonque-in-cheek... i do enjoy cool looking cars and appreciate the effort and money it takes to achieve the look...

but imo, our cars are meant for handling (admittedly not straight-line speed) and i prefer that type of look rather than the fitment/vip/bag/drag the earth look...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts