Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some of you will know that I am getting my Arctic Blue, Honda Accord Euro near the end of this month, well here is some pictures of my 2001 Honda Civic GLI Sports! This is getting traded in, they gave us $20,500 for it, not bad considering it is 3 years old and has 45000 k's on it ;) That just goes to show how good the Honda's are at holding their value ! A brand new Honda Civic sells for AU $27000 !

Wheels and tires are dirty I know, was gonna get bigger rims too but what is the point when I am upgrading to the Euro? ;) Those are the OEM rims...

Attachments

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
red x's.....try uploading the pics again.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2004_Acura_TSX said:
red x's.....try uploading the pics again.
Try now I accidenly removed the attachments... not sure how to get the pics to show and not have the attachments there too? ;)

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Working fine now :thumbsup:
Joker - who thinks you got a great deal on your trade in :D

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Nice..pics working now :thumbsup:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Looks like a Civic EX sold here, but with the steering wheel on the opposite side.:)

You got a great deal on your trade....can't wait to see pics of your new Accord Euro.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2004_Acura_TSX said:
Looks like a Civic EX sold here, but with the steering wheel on the opposite side.:)

You got a great deal on your trade....can't wait to see pics of your new Accord Euro.:thumbsup:
Well I got the good trade in because A: Honda's seem to hold their value extremely well, and B: We washed and polished the Civic up when we went into the dealer to make a deal :) The saleslady who took the car to get evaluated commented on the good condition we kept it in, and how easy the civic would be to sell because of its added features, - the spoiler, gold badges, mats, bonnet protector etc. Well the car turns heads here, but heck if the Civic does then I would love to see the reactions over the Euro :)

Don't worry I will post many pictures of my Euro here, but I think you have a limit of 5 at a time right?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Thorn2004 said:
Well I got the good trade in because A: Honda's seem to hold their value extremely well, and B: We washed and polished the Civic up when we went into the dealer to make a deal :) The saleslady who took the car to get evaluated commented on the good condition we kept it in, and how easy the civic would be to sell because of its added features, - the spoiler, gold badges, mats, bonnet protector etc. Well the car turns heads here, but heck if the Civic does then I would love to see the reactions over the Euro :)

Don't worry I will post many pictures of my Euro here, but I think you have a limit of 5 at a time right?
Hmmm...I don't know what the limit is...but you can always post a few pics per post..

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The tough thing is going to be getting used to the new feel of the Euro compared to my older Civic. The Civic has a non-Vtec motor which only pushes out 88 kilowats of power compared to 140 that the Euro has ! The Civic has a Driver and Passenger Airbag, the Euro has side airbags too! There are numerous differences between the two cars, handling, styling, power, features, but I will still miss my Civic, at least I stayed with Honda, there is no substitute for quality :)

·
TSX and Camaro SS Owner
282 Posts
Dont feel bad I sold my 2001 Civic EX for my TSX and Im very happy with my car (love it to death!!!!) here is a snap shot of my old civic.... some kid is rockin this puppy for a graduation gift from mom and dad lol!!! I say do what ya have to do to be happy!!! oooo4

1 - 10 of 10 Posts