Acura TSX Forum banner

My current thang. SSM Tsx-Updated regularly

13K views 48 replies 24 participants last post by  YaNpER 
#1 ·
Current

After having just about every Honda from civic Si's to s2ks to integra Type Rs i decided to just relax and take it easy on dumping crap loads of money into cars and decided to get a clean daily driver and was ultimately looking into TL's keeping TSX's my second choice but after about a month of searching and nothing but rebuilt titles or cracked dashes i gave up on the TL idea and found a TSX just about 200 miles way from home.

Bone stock old lady driven i did not hesitate to hand over the cash and drive it home.

This is not a build thread, just a regularly updated thread of my car as the changes happen, nothing too fancy, keeping this simple and pocket friendly.

Day i bought it

Not a fan of the grill at all, and while the Honda grill idea is tossed to the back burner i decided to plastic dip mine

Went ahead and ordered the GTA car audio kit for AUX and ipod hook ups, great investment

Finally coilovers arrived from Robearracing

installed them a couple of days later and this is after raising the factory setting about an inch all around the thing is still dumped, not messing with it anymore until the wheels arrive that way i can fully mess with them to where they need to make a permanent resting place

and for shits and giggles the S2k i just had previously

stay tuned for more updates as i move this process along

See less See more
#5 ·
it rides almost like stock, i only had the car for about a week on stock height but its not a big difference at all from it

I remember just being dumped on stock wheels. My favorite. Looks clean, can't wait to see the wheels :)
lol really? i cant wait to get those things out of there

Nice.... what wheels are you thinking?
i was looking for either Work crkai in 18x9.5 or the Work Xd9s i had in the S2K also in 18x9.5 but couldn't source it so i went ahead and went a bit cheaper route since i wanted 18x9.5 and ordered a new set of Varrstoens 221 for now

#21 ·
post more pics of the wheel set up.i was planning on same wheels lol different color tho

#23 ·
^^niiice!!9.5 +22??

#33 ·
really? i daily it i mean i have the same basic commute though, school,work,gym

How did u plastic dip the grill any good procedure to follow but car looks dope man
not really man, i taped up what i wanted in black and went spray happy

Similar story to my own and we are driving the same color TSX with similar mods and mindset on the whole thing. That's great!
yea i mean i guess theres only so many things you can do to them before it gets ricey
Looking good man!!

Your boys with Brian and Josh right?
yes sir, haven't seen yours around?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.