Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know why, but lately the headlights have been bothering me a lot lately, I couldn't stand the orange anymore hehe, ..............sooo I went ahead and did this..

And here it is on the car:

I didn't have the whole day to work on it, so I only got one headlight done, i'll do the other headlight when I get some more time. I don't have the extra $$$ to throw on Euro headlights, so I figured i'd make my own custom ones :)

So what you guys think?

All comments are appreciated :)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Looks pretty good :thumbsup:

Definately no need to re-align your headlights since you didn't go with euro ones...

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Looks good :)
Joker - who looks forward to seeing more pic's when you are done :thumbsup:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
any night pics yet? :wiggle:

·
John Frusciante Wanna-be
345 Posts
hmm

I like that a lot! Especially because mt TSX is black as well.. How hard is it to get the headlights detached and take that orange piece out anyway? or about how long did it take you?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ehh its not hard to get the headlights apart, its j/a matter of knowing what you're doing, and what you're getting into.

Personally tho, after getting used to it, I think I should have left the orange reflector in there. The orange reflector(unless u have a clear JDM one) adds a bit of classiness to the look.

·
John Frusciante Wanna-be
345 Posts
I like it a lot with out it, but i would think about painting mine... but you said it takes a little bit of knowing what your doing, and i would probably f-it up.. I just like it with no orange, if it was possible to make the turn signal different, that would be cool too.

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
Noc you sold the car yet ?

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
j.tear1080 said:
i like your licence plate by the way, that is clever.
Dude Nocturnal was selling his car, his car would have been PERFECT for ya....ALL Black, highly moded....seems to me your & his taste match exactly...
it would be like marriage amde in Heaven...you get the car the way you like & he gets to sell it without having to de-mod it.

·
John Frusciante Wanna-be
345 Posts
hmm, im not sure about the marriage thing, but we do have similar taste. I would chage the plates though... different state anyway.

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
hey nocturnal, what ever happened to the headlights? Im guessing the car is already gone?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The headlights are still on the car. And yes its gone.

Whats funny is that I never got around to doing the second headlight, so only ONE headlight was like that. AND when I traded the car in, the manager who did the appraisal didn't notice it either lol hehe...

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
NocturnalTSX said:
Whats funny is that I never got around to doing the second headlight, so only ONE headlight was like that. AND when I traded the car in, the manager who did the appraisal didn't notice it either lol hehe...
That is classic :laugh:

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
thats pretty funny, i wonder if after they took it he looked and was liek whoops i f'ed up haha

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol if any one of you guys buys a black TSX and finds 2 different headlights, you kno who it belonged to :D

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
seanygreen said:
What did you get for the trade in Noc? And what did you get instead of the black beauty???

Yea its a step down from a luxurious TSX, but it makes up for it with its incredible power and handling. A VERY fun car to drive, and has lots of potential.

Its a 2004 Lancer Evolution
in Weightless White with the leather/sunroof/and sound package.

You may notice the strange license plates, but thats because I had to transfer the plates over from the TSX to the EVO. I still gotta come up w/something for the EVO. Any suggestions? :dunno:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts