Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my car after the seven hour drive to nc. The green tape is to pretect it from rock chips. The car is slammed right now so the rims look even better. I will post more pics from the show sunday night.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Very nice! :nod:

Thanks for sharing coltsicehockey :thumbsup:

Joker - who is wondering how you did in the show

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
Any interior pics??
I know i asked it before.....but...did you seriously drove all the way with those green tape?? Did anyone give you weird looks/?

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
i am impressed with his taping his car all-round like that and drive like that for 7 hours

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
very nice, I like those smoked taillights. How was HIN?

Thanks for sharing!:thumbsup:

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Joker said:
Very nice! :nod:

Thanks for sharing coltsicehockey :thumbsup:

Joker - who is wondering how you did in the show
Yesterday was roll-in, today is the show. I will let you know how I do. The show is from 5pm to 12midnight.

Benz_05TSX said:
Any interior pics??
I know i asked it before.....but...did you seriously drove all the way with those green tape?? Did anyone give you weird looks/?
I am going to be taking interior pics today. Yes I drove all the way with the green tape on. People did give me weird looks but I loved it. haha

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
when they gave you the weird looks..did u look back with the 'wtf you lookin' at' face? haha that would have been priceless

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
-phase- said:
when they gave you the weird looks..did u look back with the 'wtf you lookin' at' face? haha that would have been priceless
No but there were some good looks I wish I could have had it on tape while drving through town. That was the best part.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
coltsicehockey said:
Yesterday was roll-in, today is the show. I will let you know how I do. The show is from 5pm to 12midnight.
Awesome, good luck :thumbsup:

Joker - who hopes he wins :nod:

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
good luck ! :wavey:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
I've been thinking about tinting the tails, did it on my other car and really liked it.

Did you use a spray or film?

Nice car, next time you might as well do the a-pillars also.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts