Acura TSX Forum banner

should i claim restitution over my broken windshield? Pics by PM!!

• yes, claim for the windshield damage

Votes: 29 93.5%
  • don't calim because she already has it rough

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend of 1 year and 7 months started to fall apart on me, and over hours of discussion, compromise, and trying to calm her down, she ended jumping through my windshield because of her temper. She was reaching through the broken glass like a zombie enraged. thats right like a zombie! I called the police, because she was not listening to me any longer at 3am, and she was not drunk or under the influence of any drugs... that i know of.

The question is: is it right to claim a restitution over the domestic violence and private property damage? We have been dating for over a year and we did in fact fall in love for each other, despite her history and lack of self control. what do you guys think?

PS:

·
~t.sdz
1,579 Posts
Yes you should. Simply because she might do the same with the next man and hurt herself or another person. She needs to feel the effect and know the repercussions of her action....the next she try this on might not be as kind as you were and maybe he would do something stupid. sry that this is so long lol

·
Theo
667 Posts
Yes you should. Simply because she might do the same with the next man and hurt herself or another person. She needs to feel the effect and know the repercussions of her action....the next she try this on might not be as kind as you were and maybe he would do something stupid. sry that this is so long lol
+1 this, good answer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
When good girls, get crazy! I love girls that are bat shit crazy! They make every moment interesting. You gotta post pics. You can't bring this subject up and not show pics. Too bad you aren't a Floridian, windshields are free here!

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
pedal damn it
2,874 Posts
Post pics of THE GIRL, not the windshield. :laugh:

And yes, make that psycho pay for the damages.

I dated a psycho bitch about 10 years ago and one day her rage/emotions got the best of her and the stupid bitch literally kicked a fu¢king hole right through my front door after I kicked her ass out. I called the cops before she or I did anything else we both might regret and had her replace the door. I used her and hit it a few more times after that, but then I eventually cut the bitch loose because "bitches be craaaazy!!" LoL

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
has anyone else heard the saying about girls, the hotter the girls are, the crazier they are also?

but yes, i will send the restitution claim in the mail monday for the windshield

·
From Nissan to Honda
2,170 Posts

Damn man, sucks. I think you need to relay to yourself how you feel about her before you make a decision. If you think deep down shes a nice person (as psychotic of an act that might be), I think it would be best to just play silent treatment and get it fixed out of your own pocket and tell her to go separate ways, this in a few days of course after she has calmed down... if she is somewhat of a moral being expect her to ask to reimburse the bill a few hours later lol.

Just remember, sometimes being nice can actually eat them up more in the head...but if shes naturally crazy, this may not be the case nor what you exactly want lol.

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
...what were you arguing about that could possibly drive someone to try and crawl through a windshield? Seriously, are you telling the whole story lol? Did you steal her winning lottery ticket? Or her soul?

IPhone Autoguide

·
Registered
442 Posts
I feel for u bro. I had something similar happen when I had my civic years ago. She called her friend to unlock the car. She got in and destroyed the interior. Ripped the gauges out, jacked up the tint and stole my laptop. The pigs ran fingerprints and determined it was her. I opted to scared the shit out of her w the law in order to get my laptop back without damage. And I did then I ran. Never go back. Prior to that she tried to commit suicide by trying to jump out if the same car while in the freeway several times. I should have learned then.

Woman are crazy. That's why I stay single lol. Never trust that pretty face lol

Good luck.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
...to jump out if the same car while in the freeway several times. I should have learned then.

Good luck.
yea she was hyperventalating in the car and said she wanted to jump out. suicidal. i chased her out of the car when i pulled over. then went back into my car after i figured she wanted to be alone because she was threatening to get back with her ex pushing and slapping me away. i was pissed so i went back in the car and locked the door :finger:. she tried to do a number on the driver's window then jumped on the hood cracked the glass and then finally jumped through leaving her shoes as she tried to get her feet back. then used her hands saying she wanted her phone.

·
Registered
279 Posts
The pigs ran fingerprints and determined it was her. I opted to scared the shit out of her w the law in order to get my laptop back without damage. And I did then I ran. Never go back. Prior to that she tried to commit suicide by trying to jump out if the same car while in the freeway several times. I should have learned then.

Good luck.
Great way of thanking somone who just got your shit back by calling them "pigs", yes I am offensed cause I'm going to be a "pig" when I get out of the academy.

OP just make her pay for the damages and file a restraining order on her.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
14 Participants
SLIKRIK
Acura TSX Forum
TSX Club is the perfect forum for Acura TSX fans and Owners, where you can discuss concerns about reliability or how to upgrade your TSX with mods and accessories.
Full Forum Listing