Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
well this is my first post, iam an owner of a red 2004 tsx. this is mainly more of a story of a bad thing happening to my car, i had gone to go vist some relatives in Austin, tx for the weekend, the people i was staying with didn't live in the best place in the world and i had been concerned about the car getting hirt, the last day i was there an hour before iam leaving i go to the driver side door and there are key marks from the front bumper to the rear bumper. tsx paint jobs i have come to find are really expencive. But iam getting it repainted(only one side, just blending in the paint) its going to be about $2200 :hmmph:, but other then that i love my TSX!

·
Denial: a river in Egypt
277 Posts
Oh man, I know how you feel.....Some people are just angry at the world :bs: and like to take it out on others. My car was just in for damage from a stupid carwash. Don't worry it will look like new when it's done...until then hang in there.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
That sucks dude, Im sorry,

Well youll soon have the car back good as new... Red is a nice color...and since ur now a memeber here...See ya around, and post some pictures when you get her back

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
sorry to hear that autox...it's so senseless that lowlifes like that want to share their pain with others and know what ? deep down in that lowlife he just added more to his own hurt.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I live in Austin. Where were you when this occurred?

Also, I hope you had a low deductible on your insurance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts