Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New from a chicago suburb I picked up a 2008 Acura TSX just turned 100k red-no fading with auto trans loaded with nav and the nav was upgraded in 2015 I have the receipt and lots of Maintance reciepts I found in the owners manual and found the car had a a extended Acura warranty till 70k. The tsx has some type body kit and a set of 18 TL-A spec wheels like black chrome. The car is bone stock and I drive it 85 miles a day and have owned it for 2 weeks now and has not missed a beat. It’s averaging 29-30.3 mpg. The only mod I plan on doing is a factory air box mod any help would be appreciated and I’ll post a pic and maybe u guys can tell me if the car has been lowered it does not have the softest ride lol could be due to the 18s and maybe lowered. I’m really new to the imports so any help is appreciated. I also have these 3 cars sitting in the garage a 2003 Cobra, 2002 Pontiac firehawk and a 12 boss302.

The first pic is from the 4sale thread and the second pic was at parking lot

·
Registered
27 Posts
The body kit is the OEM A Spec kit, I think the wheels are A Spec as well but not 100% sure as I'm also new to these cars. I think there are A Spec lowering springs as well, maybe you have the entire A Spec package.

·
Bardi
1,344 Posts
Hard to tell if it's been lowered, but looks like the oem A-spec suspension kit, which ran an inch lower, and had slightly stiffer spring rates. Take some pics of the springs. You are also used to lower spring rates, and these might appear stiff.

Gorgeous car.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Love the power of the 2.4 and gas mpg and the looks of the a-spec pkg. I just wish it was a little smoother that’s all. Once on the hwy it’s very smooth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
199 Posts
What type of help do you need with the air box mod? I installed a CT airbox from the instructions and it was straight forward. Let me know what exactly is the issue and I'll try to help since the only mod you want to do. Very nice car by the way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts