Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everyone, I just picked up my first Acura TSX through a private party ($22.8 for 2010 black 21k miles, excellent condition) and am a HUGE fan of the car. I enjoy reading these forums but being a rather "new" car enthusiast some of the terminology makes me obsess over google.

That being said, would any of you guys know where to point a newbie such as myself? Mostly in the direction of cheap(er) cosmetic upgrades and a place to get some more knowledge.

As of right this second, I'm not trying to do much with the car, I guess more look at ideas of what other people have done to their cars. I'm looking to start with 18s with tires/rims, but wouldn't know the first place to look for deals/colors/brands and their pros/cons.

Driver/passenger window tinting is illegal in NH sadly (live free or die my ass) so I'll probably be staying away from that, unless any of you guys have some good examples of cars that can pull off the rear-tint view.

Thanks for the info ahead of time guys!

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome(s)

Yeah a friend of mine mentioned the same with the 18s from the v6.

I've also seen some pictures of similar TSXs pretty stock minus 18s and some shadowline trimming around the windows. I'm probably leaning towards that and a more "blacked out" look but I just don't know.. there isn't much I see that I don't like.

Babysteps....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts