Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow bro first car and u get this lol! My first one was a 98 integra :p.. Anyways, i been thur quiet a few manual an automatic cars and i have to say icant stay automatic after driving manual but my tsx is auto and i actually love driving it lol.. Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
welcome! plans?
Lots of plans bro.
Gonna tint my windows and tails, make a fiberglass sub box for my 15's
eventually I want to put a skunk2 exhaust on it, then put it on Coilovers, thinking about TEIN. and then I want put some Tenzo Cuzco's on it.
Thats all I got right now. Hopefully In a couple month, she will look nice. lol

·
LED Addict
874 Posts
^ Nice. That list is just gonna get bigger, trust me. Speaking from experience lol. But hey welcome to the club and enjoy your new car.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Wow bro first car and u get this lol! My first one was a 98 integra :p.. Anyways, i been thur quiet a few manual an automatic cars and i have to say icant stay automatic after driving manual but my tsx is auto and i actually love driving it lol.. Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide
My first car was a 2000 integra gsr! Haha but I have a manual tsx and the previous owner destroyed it so its in the middle of getting a new tranny. Nonetheless you'll enjoy the sheeeet outta this car! I hae no regrets beside maybe getting a different tsx. Lol oh and no navi

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.