Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Alberto Acosta - 808TSXer
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**** JUST AN FYI, ALL STICKERS(except my pig) & BOTH MUGEN EMBLEMS HAVE BEEN REMOVED!****
**** NEW PICS ON PAGE 2(only of where the stickers were)*****

Attachments

·
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bahahahaha! thats how i got em from u... i didnt adjust them at all.. and i can bearly make it out of my neighborhood... LOL

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
yeah im not much of a sticker person either, but other than that, i like it, pretty clean :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
which ones should i take off?
if you ask me, i say all :laugh:

but i think the i-vtec emblem in the back gotta go. too much going on with the trunk, u got your acura, tsx, ht spec, mugen, and ivtec

·
n/a
8,573 Posts
i guess I'll be mean and say it isn't fresh with those rice stickers/emblems on... ivtec emblem belongs on a civic and even then it looks tacky if it isn't the sticker version. red mugen badge when all you have is a rep cf mugen grille, and the random monster and hat stickers. It's cool to rep heeltoe but that's a lot. Other than that, looks good

·
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i guess I'll be mean and say it isn't fresh with those rice stickers/emblems on... ivtec emblem belongs on a civic and even then it looks tacky if it isn't the sticker version. red mugen badge when all you have is a rep cf mugen grille, and the random monster and hat stickers. It's cool to rep heeltoe but that's a lot. Other than that, looks good
i r putting on it full mugen kit =] and RICE STICKERS!!! lmfao!!!
ok some of the stickers r coming off =[ i love stickers!! lol

·
Live life supercharged!
598 Posts
i can see the ocean from your last pic..dammit you are lucky for being in hawaii!!

·
Bork Bork Bork
3,317 Posts
Looks good dude.

I would pretty much debadge everything except the A and maybe Mugen.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Hawaii
1,506 Posts
+1

i told u man, but when u told me u love stickers i was like "ohh ok" Lol...

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
The drop is very clean and the headlights go great with the rest of the car. Like others have said, I would remove the stickers. It looks too "bro" for me but then again I like my car to look subtle and understated. If I were to keep ANY stickers, I would keep them on the glass.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts