Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Alberto Acosta - 808TSXer
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**** JUST AN FYI, ALL STICKERS(except my pig) & BOTH MUGEN EMBLEMS HAVE BEEN REMOVED!****
**** NEW PICS ON PAGE 2(only of where the stickers were)*****

Attachments

·
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bahahahaha! thats how i got em from u... i didnt adjust them at all.. and i can bearly make it out of my neighborhood... LOL

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
yeah im not much of a sticker person either, but other than that, i like it, pretty clean :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
which ones should i take off?
if you ask me, i say all :laugh:

but i think the i-vtec emblem in the back gotta go. too much going on with the trunk, u got your acura, tsx, ht spec, mugen, and ivtec

·
n/a
8,573 Posts
i guess I'll be mean and say it isn't fresh with those rice stickers/emblems on... ivtec emblem belongs on a civic and even then it looks tacky if it isn't the sticker version. red mugen badge when all you have is a rep cf mugen grille, and the random monster and hat stickers. It's cool to rep heeltoe but that's a lot. Other than that, looks good

·
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i guess I'll be mean and say it isn't fresh with those rice stickers/emblems on... ivtec emblem belongs on a civic and even then it looks tacky if it isn't the sticker version. red mugen badge when all you have is a rep cf mugen grille, and the random monster and hat stickers. It's cool to rep heeltoe but that's a lot. Other than that, looks good
i r putting on it full mugen kit =] and RICE STICKERS!!! lmfao!!!
ok some of the stickers r coming off =[ i love stickers!! lol

·
Live life supercharged!
598 Posts
i can see the ocean from your last pic..dammit you are lucky for being in hawaii!!

·
Bork Bork Bork
3,317 Posts
Looks good dude.

I would pretty much debadge everything except the A and maybe Mugen.

·
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i can see the ocean from your last pic..dammit you are lucky for being in hawaii!!
this is my view from my kitchen.. this is when we 1st got the house.. ill take a pic later from the patio... lol

Attachments

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Hawaii
1,506 Posts
+1

i told u man, but when u told me u love stickers i was like "ohh ok" Lol...

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
The drop is very clean and the headlights go great with the rest of the car. Like others have said, I would remove the stickers. It looks too "bro" for me but then again I like my car to look subtle and understated. If I were to keep ANY stickers, I would keep them on the glass.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts