Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girl's car was totalled about a monther ago when some idiot hit car parked in front of the house

the idiot

the rental for 2 weeks

the replacement picked up on 11/9/12

2005 Acura TSX
- 6 speed
- ebony interior
- navigation
- 100,860 miles

11/11/12
- oil change with oem oil filter and mobil 1 synthetic 5w30
- wash/wax

11/14/12 - 20% tint all around

11/19/12 - replaced both front actuators with oem honda parts

11/20/12 - Viper Alarm/Remote Start/SmartStart GPS installed

tis all for now. updates will be posted regularly.

·
DESI SHER
948 Posts
we are in centra jersey. i have a TL. she loves it so she got a tsx now.

never really used pennzoil. food for thought tho
First off welcome to the site .. and great car you got there .. a lot of things she can do to it :).. Get her the short throw shifter :)

And as for the oil .. I used pennzoil ultra .. its great... i use to use mobile 1 5w30 .. for some reason my car would burn about a qt or so inbetween oil changes .. once i switched to pennzoil i haven't burned a qt .. pennzoil has a higher burning point ..

here is a thread to look into .. its great .. read up when you get a chance

http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/1st-gen-car-care/61660-results-mobil-1-ep-v-pennzoil-ultra.html

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
welcome - very nice tinting
thank you. got a lil bubble i gotta get fixed but overall great and affordable
Welcome, good to hear it's a 6 speed
yes! she got tired of the automatic
The TSX is a nice upgrade from a Mazda 3,park it off the street if you guys can...
she always tries but can only two fit 2 cars in driveway and theres 4 cars to the house. lol
First off welcome to the site .. and great car you got there .. a lot of things she can do to it :).. Get her the short throw shifter :)

And as for the oil .. I used pennzoil ultra .. its great... i use to use mobile 1 5w30 .. for some reason my car would burn about a qt or so inbetween oil changes .. once i switched to pennzoil i haven't burned a qt .. pennzoil has a higher burning point ..

here is a thread to look into .. its great .. read up when you get a chance

http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/1st-gen-car-care/61660-results-mobil-1-ep-v-pennzoil-ultra.html
short shifter is on the to do list asap. thanks for the tips on the oil. should be a good read.

here's my TL for those interested

the bike in the pic was sold and upgraded to a newer model

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.