1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
i like.

·
TSX fitment Guru
532 Posts
Rears are almost the same as one of my setups. Looks really good. Just for kicks, you should put a rear on the front. You will be surprised at how well the fit. Afterward, you should get two more in the same size as the rears and rock a square setup :D

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,896 Posts
^I need to try swapping my rears to the front sometime but I just don't see how it wouldn't tear my fenders to shit when I already rub as is.

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
Looks very nice! My favorite color too.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Good Stuff Marc let me know when your going to roll the fenders a bit more and do the camber for the back wheels ill go to your house to help you out

·
TSX fitment Guru
532 Posts
^I need to try swapping my rears to the front sometime but I just don't see how it wouldn't tear my fenders to shit when I already rub as is.
If it fits in the rear, it should fit in the front. At least, that is what realization I had with the TSX. You might have to pull the fronts a tad more, but that is really easy due to the super thin metal of the front fenders. If you look at my previous setups, I typically had to run a tad more camber in the rear to fit a wheel with essentially the same fitment.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone for the comments

Peter I had them rolled and pulled before but once I dropped it, it wasn't enough it rubs horribly driving on a flat surface so I'm going to roll and pull them some more today.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts