Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My new car, well, not exactly new. I bought this burgundy red 1993 Honda Accord LX on Saturday from someone at my church for $500, as they were selling it to get a new Camry. Its not in the best of shape, but it runs perfectly with 177k miles on it. The drivers door I can't open and it has to be opened from the outside after the window is rolled down or I have to climb out through the passenger door. The passenger door you can't open from the outside, and the car has a lot of hail damage on the roof and hood. Other than that, I am thinking about getting rid of one of my other two cars. Don't think I need three cars.

I have a soft spot for these 4th gens and I knew I had to have another one. I lost my 1992 Accord EX to a hit and run driver last year, and missed it, it was a very sad day. :mecry:

Here are some pics of my new ride!.:)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Here are some pics of the problems on the car.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
-phase- said:
you're not serious bout selling the TSX are u?
One of my friends told me to get rid of one of my cars, since I have three now. I was thinking of getting rid of the CR-V, but I sometimes need the utility/space of it and the TSX was my daily driver....and the Accord is just the same. However, I still like my TSX.

Interesting compro pic I took on Labor Day last year of my TSX and Honda Accord on Saturday, same building and crane in the backround, not much has changed in those months.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yea thats kinda weird...but whatever if you really like them go for it.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bought it mainly to be my daily driver, since gas prices are so high now. Tonight prices went from $1.96 to $2.25 for regular....so I am glad this car doesn't cost more than $30 to fill up. I am going to keep the TSX, but mainly use it on the highway and not in the city.

·
gas-aholic
208 Posts
gas prices here in socal hit $2.40 + for 87 octane "regular"

i cried filling up my Land Cruiser.

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
johnej said:
So are you going to get rid of the civic???
Civic ? Chen you got a Civic too ?
I thought before this $500 Accord you have : CR-V and TSX

So you getting rid of the CR-V ?

oh she's a beauty btw :D

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
HAhhaa...u mean CR-V rite??....not Civic.....lol~

But, I would seriously get rid of the CR-V.... because, if you look in the TSX trunk, it's a BIGASS trunk for a sedan, and that's not counting for folding the seats down. I think you can live with the space in the TSX if you really need to put things there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts